What color is this Birkin 35cm Ardenne leather?

anghelq

Hermeslover
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
My mom suprised me with this preowned bag from sandiaexchange for my upcoming bday. Reseller stated that it's Dark brown with Ardenne leather.

Any ideas as far as what color this is?

brownbirkin.jpg

brownbirkin1.jpg

brownbirkin17.jpg

It's almost the same color as my lv wallet interior lining
brownbirkin14.jpg

^^^ahem....not here :rolleyes:

my guess is rouge h....it is beautiful btw, congratulations! What a nice Mommy you have :heart: pls give her a big hug for me

bluejean 35 and rouge h 35 are two perfect, beautiful, balanced colors to have....you are blessed, anghelq!

^^^ahem....not here :rolleyes:

my guess is rouge h....it is beautiful btw, congratulations! What a nice Mommy you have :heart: pls give her a big hug for me

bluejean 35 and rouge h 35 are two perfect, beautiful, balanced colors to have....you are blessed, anghelq!
Hahaha. lol. I know you ladies got several hermes. hahaha.. I feel like I should have variety of style instead of just two 35 birkin. But yeah, you're right. I love this color too.. lol.

HM, you think noisette and not havanne? I only have noisette in box and it is much, much lighter. I also have havanne in box and it appears similar but this one a bit more reddish than my havanne....

Havanne is DEFINITELY closer....found this in the ref section too! Havanne in swift. Looks much more like it! I feel like Nancy Drew!
attachment.php

Last edited: