What color is this Birkin 35cm Ardenne leather?

anghelq

Hermeslover
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
My mom suprised me with this preowned bag from sandiaexchange for my upcoming bday. Reseller stated that it's Dark brown with Ardenne leather.

Any ideas as far as what color this is?

It's almost the same color as my lv wallet interior lining

anghelq

Hermeslover
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
I also have a 35cm birkin blue jean on layway. My mom didn't know that I put one on layaway. Is it weird to have two same size birkin? lol.

Katel

O.G.
Feb 17, 2007
over the rainbow
^^^ahem....not here :rolleyes:

my guess is rouge h....it is beautiful btw, congratulations! What a nice Mommy you have :heart: pls give her a big hug for me

bluejean 35 and rouge h 35 are two perfect, beautiful, balanced colors to have....you are blessed, anghelq!

jic2002

O.G.
May 2, 2008
NY
if you are taller than 165cm, I think 35 is good for you.
I am only 163cm so, I have both 30 and 35. I like 30 more than 35.

anghelq

Hermeslover
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
^^^ahem....not here :rolleyes:

my guess is rouge h....it is beautiful btw, congratulations! What a nice Mommy you have :heart: pls give her a big hug for me

bluejean 35 and rouge h 35 are two perfect, beautiful, balanced colors to have....you are blessed, anghelq!
Hahaha. lol. I know you ladies got several hermes. hahaha.. I feel like I should have variety of style instead of just two 35 birkin. But yeah, you're right. I love this color too.. lol.

Rockerchic

O.G.
Jun 9, 2006
On my screen this looks to be a brown with reddish undertones and not that dark. Is that how it looks irl? I'd guess havanne.

zoopla

May 17, 2008
I really like it. I think your mom did really well. I keep coming back to look at it. Very rich color.

Rockerchic

O.G.
Jun 9, 2006
Noisette, but not sure if it was ever made in Ardennes. It's lovely.
HM, you think noisette and not havanne? I only have noisette in box and it is much, much lighter. I also have havanne in box and it appears similar but this one a bit more reddish than my havanne....

hermesmonkey

Feb 18, 2008
HM, you think noisette and not havanne? I only have noisette in box and it is much, much lighter. I also have havanne in box and it appears similar but this one a bit more reddish than my havanne....
Havanne is DEFINITELY closer....found this in the ref section too! Havanne in swift. Looks much more like it! I feel like Nancy Drew!

Last edited: