What color is this bbag??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I posted this on the authenticate site, but no one seemed sure on the color. When it was originally listed on ebay i think it was in Achtung, but please..if you do notice something funky, please let me know. I've posted the link, which is available only to me through my ebay- that's why it appears to be an active link:

I just got a second chance offer on a bag I adore (i checked it out and it seems legit), but what in the world is the color? It looks like a mix between the bordeaux and marron color swatches on the atelier naff site. Does anyone know what this color is and what season it's from (a smooshy season or not> I want smooshy goodness!)? Also, is this a good deal on a twiggy? I know I would snatch it up as a city...but I wanted to double check with you girls first. Thanks!eBay: 100% auth BALENCIAGA motorcycle leather handbag !L@@K! (item 330056676621 end time Dec-03-06 19:33:53 PST)

Also, if the original buyer sees this, please pm me. I can't find the original listing to contact them and the seller said they didn't pay- I'd love to verify. Thanks!

2. looks like 05 Bordeaux. Very smooshy leather that year. I think that's a great price, if you don't mind slight darkening on handles.

3. :yes: It looks like Bordeaux to me! And really beautiful too! I am a HUGE fan of 05's! Deffinitely a good year, a very good year!!! And if it is smooshy leather you want, than 05 is the way to go! It looks like a good price to me, even with the slightly darkened handles. I personally think the Twiggy style is a tad long, but there are plenty of Twiggy lovers out there. I just wish I would have been able to see one in person before I bought a Twiggy! I say go for it!!! But please make sure it is a legit second offer. I was offered one once and it wasn't from the real seller, so just be careful!
    :heart:

4. Thanks so much for the input on color, style and price! I think I'll do a little more checking on the seller too, just to be sure! Thanks:P