What color is this alfred?? need enabling =P

monkeedmafia

post-holiday diet!!
Nov 10, 2007
My bestie is deciding to part with her alfred bag, but im not sure what the official color of this is??

now i've never been a fan of the alfred, i always thought it was too boxy and too big for me to carry (i'm 5'2") but i think its kind of growing on me.

well she says that i can keep it for a while before i decide to keep it or not (what a lovely friend she is :love:)

but i dunno whether i would get much use out of it.. what do you think ladies?
first of all, im really BROKE!! but she's wiling to sell it to me for only $350!!! how can i pass that up??

P1020167.jpg

OMG!!!!!!! That is TEAL!!!! :nuts::wtf::drool: Do you know how rare that Alfred color is?!! If you don't snatch that baby up, you better let me get it!!! LOL! $350 is a SUPER price!!! It looks like it's in perfect condition too! OMG...I'm dying...

Well, if you need enabling, you came to the right place. BUY IT, BUY IT, BUY IT!!!

:roflmfao: too funny...

thanks for the input ladies :flowers:
i really like this bag, but do you think the color is versatile enough? if i wear it at night it looks almost black, but in daylight you can really see the green and im not sure if i can pull off green :shrugs:

Keep in mind, this is coming from a girl who just loves :heart: green.... I think this would be a great color bag, evening or day. It's so unique it would stand out. I'm not a big "match my bag to my outfit" girl. I usually carry what I like looking at. I would like looking at this bag! What colors do you usually wear? What color bags do you own?

Can you imagine how fab' it'd look with your watever colored leather Jacket(i.e. Black, camel, brown, burgundy, pink, skin peach, orange, grey.... you name it..) and simply one nice leather jacket+designer jean and this bag will make you even run through a red carpet!! BUY IT!