What color is that bag on the Balenciaga website?

1. It's the second bag in accessories...it's called the whistle in lambskin but it doesn't say what color! It's gorgeous!

2. I think it's this one! Is this blueberry?

whistle.jpg
  3. I think it's blueberry :yes: !

4. Whoa, what bag is that? I know, the whistle bag...but has anyone seen it in real life? It's interesting looking.

5. Looks like blueberry to me... and yep, I've seen them at NM, I wasn't blown away, but I kinda liked it. I might've liked it more if it was that color....

6. pip, whistle bag looks like a more structured twiggy. it is more rectangular than twiggy, and stiffer. i also saw a shorter boxier whistle bag which reminded me of the motorcycle box bag.

7. pip, whistle bag looks like a more structured twiggy. it is more rectangular than twiggy, and stiffer. i also saw a shorter boxier whistle bag which reminded me of the motorcycle box bag.

8. ^^^Thanks, Chauss! I had never seen this style before. I still like the "regular" twiggy better...:smile:

9. Hmm...not crazy about that style. I don't really care for the silver zipper.

10. its cute, but the twiggy is more my style

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice