what color is sasha glass?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi!
    I'm still looking for the right color sasha to jump on once it appears on ebay. I've seen "glass" described as off-grey, but the couple pics I can dig up online look more like a light beige/yellow (like light untanned deerskin).

can anyone who has seen this in real life weigh in, or post any pics?

many thanks!

2. glass? I've never heard of that color- sorry

3. #3 Aug 14, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2008
    Ok- so upon further searching I found out that the color glass was a part of Botkiers- 1st run of Sasha colors available in "07-

this site-claims to be selling a sasha in glass-Disclaimer: I Dont Know If These Are FAKES- I have never heard of this site before- But I figured that you could use the pics for comparison purposes...HTH

4. Someone I know (Posk51) has one in glass and I do think i remember her saying it was like a sand color, I can't remember if she said just sand or wet sand. Hope this helps.

5. OK.....this is the site that I saw the color glass on- Remember I dont know if this site sells fakes- But at least you can look at the pictures for color referenceClick here: ¦BOTKIER(????) ???????? LUNA

6. Thanks for the link GEM....now we need to find some more Sasha's!

7. #7 Aug 17, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2008
    ;) Yup- I got the same one again- I'll pm you from where:yahoo:. It's so funny because now that seller has listed it for the 3rd time!!!!!!!!!! With all of that damage to it- "And still calling it very good condition"- I dont know whether or not I should update- my thread regarding that situation- and warn people that the bag is back?

8. I saw that...how many buyers have to return it before they get the idea that maybe they need to list ALL the defects and condition?? :cursing:

9. #9 Aug 17, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2008
    Yup- and it sold again- I feel bad for the person who gets it I'll post my thread link here- as well so that way, if it does go up for auction a 4th time- people in the botkier forum will be aware

10. Good idea Gem.......some people are unbelievable....

11. Karmen just sent me her take on this situation via pm- and it was absolutely hilarious- I told her to paste it on the thread itself- Cause many people will get a kick out of it. Plus she had made some really good points