What color Goyard would you get?

Dec 2, 2005
Hey all!
I've finally saved up the $ to get the Goyard tote I wanted, but it's such a major purchase (for me at least :amuse: ) that I'm having trouble deciding on the color. I want it to last a long time, I'm 25, and a brunette.

What color would you get if the choices were:
Red, Dark blue, Light blue, Green

Any and all opinions would be majorly appreciated/loved!!!

p.s. Issmom: Looking forward to seeing your beautiful bag!

madeline

Dec 2, 2005
OMG I am so excited for you!!! Goyard is a great brand you will enjoy your bag no matter the color. I have a few Goyard pieces and I tend to like the darker ones however red does stand out and make a statement. what colors do you wear mostly? is your look dressy or casual? what is the name of the tote?

madeline

Dec 2, 2005
I just got home from dinner and passed the Goyard store, I could not stop gawking through the windows, I knew I would be in trouble if I went in. However I think I am going to pick up another cosmetice bag tomorrow, I have way too much makeup already stuffed into all my others.

bagaddict

Dec 9, 2005
I think you would get more mileage out of the Dark Blue. Lt. Blue and green scream summer at the country club and I feel that you wouldn't be able to wear the red as much as the Dark Blue. DB = tre classy. ;)

CeeJay

A BAL-enced Life!
O.G.
Dec 6, 2005
RED, RED, RED, RED, RED ... RED!!!!!!

The Goyard Red is classy ... not a cheesy "orange-y" color, but a beautiful Cherry Red. When in France, I saw a Parisian woman who was carrying the Red Tote with her business attire (this was winter so - Navy Blue Coat, Scarf and Gloves - Red and Navy Shoes). All I could think of was how Chic she looked, and that I wanted to look that way when conducting business in Paris!

In addition, her Goyard Tote also had a Yellow and Navy Blue Stripe, along with her initials ... again, she and the tote looked ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!!

Frankly, I LOVE Red (it's my favorite color - could you tell?!?!? ;) :nuts: ). I wear it like most other people wear Blue (or Black)!!!!!!!