What color for Onatah GM?

ValleyO

O.G.
Mar 18, 2006
I'm thinking of getting my mom an Onatah GM. She's a casual person who loves shoulder bags so I thought it would be perfect! There's only 1 problem: I can't decide on a color!:wacko:

1.Cacao (brown)- nice color, but in pics the monogram barely seems to show.

2.Arago (orange)- seems nice, but the monogram also appears hard to see and I'm worried that the color is too bright.

3.Mais (yellow)- I like how the monofram shows but am worried about the darkness of it in the elux pic (seems dirty)

So if anyone owns one or has a preference, your post would be appreciated!:biggrin:

I prefer the brown, I like how the pattern is more subtle, and with suede, if it gets dirty it will never be clean again so the yellow is in serious danger if used regularly !

The brown is a very neutral color and would match outfits more than the yellow or orange but I personally would choose the orange because it is more vibrant and just plain cute.
:love:

Brown. You won't have to worry as much about the color transfer with the brown color since it's dark.

Here's a picture I took, hope it will give you a better feel for the color:

me0062.jpg

I agree I LOVE the brown... I was speaking to my SA and she said they have had two bags for cleaning already:sad2: a yellow one & orange one an they could not remove the marks from them:sad: How are you finding your GM???