What color for Onatah GM?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I'm thinking of getting my mom an Onatah GM. She's a casual person who loves shoulder bags so I thought it would be perfect! There's only 1 problem: I can't decide on a color!:wacko:

1.Cacao (brown)- nice color, but in pics the monogram barely seems to show.

2.Arago (orange)- seems nice, but the monogram also appears hard to see and I'm worried that the color is too bright.

3.Mais (yellow)- I like how the monofram shows but am worried about the darkness of it in the elux pic (seems dirty)

So if anyone owns one or has a preference, your post would be appreciated!:biggrin:

2. Cacao (brown) it looks better in person then the internet you are must be a good daughter.

3. I prefer the brown, I like how the pattern is more subtle, and with suede, if it gets dirty it will never be clean again so the yellow is in serious danger if used regularly !

4. The brown is a very neutral color and would match outfits more than the yellow or orange but I personally would choose the orange because it is more vibrant and just plain cute.
    :love:

5. I'd say brown...not necessarily because its the nicest...but because it'll last the longest IMO :biggrin:

6. i have the brown one, it is very beautiful, the pictures online don't do justice... i can post pictures if you want

7. Brown. You won't have to worry as much about the color transfer with the brown color since it's dark.

Here's a picture I took, hope it will give you a better feel for the color:

[​IMG]

8. I agree I LOVE the brown... I was speaking to my SA and she said they have had two bags for cleaning already:sad2: a yellow one & orange one an they could not remove the marks from them:sad: How are you finding your GM???

9. I love the yellow.

10. brown for me too

11. YELLOW!!!:love: :love: :love:

12. i mean...i would love a yellow one for me, but a brown one is doubtless easier to match with every outfit....your mother's really lucky!

13. Brown....

14. :love: BrOwN:love:

15. The yellow look real nice IRL but I also like the brown.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice