What color for my 2nd St. Louis GM?

rileygirl

Gettin jiggy w/it!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2006
I am about to purchase my 2nd St. Louis GM. I already have black on black and love it. My next choice is Sky Blue but I am also loving the red, orange, and the yellow. If anyone has pictures wearing their colorful St. Louis please post to help me out.

Also, I am petite and love the GM but am wondering whether the PM can be worn on the shoulder.

Thanks for the help!!

I love the quintessential Goyard orange, but I recommend red because I wear red bags (from different designers) all the time and red is surprisingly very easy to match with my rather neutral colored wardrobe.

Since you already have a black/ black GM, the second one has to be a bright, happy color! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I love the quintessential Goyard orange, but I recommend red because I wear red bags (from different designers) all the time and red is surprisingly very easy to match with my rather neutral colored wardrobe.

Since you already have a black/ black GM, the second one has to be a bright, happy color! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I agree, red one matches with so many outfits!

Sky blue all the way! I loved red and owned it but got bored since I have other red bags. The sky blue is very versatile and I wear it all year long!
we don’t get winter where I live. I love love love the bright blue shade and it looks great with neutral outfits as well as with denim. I love the yellow and Burgundy also but did not buy these as I didn’t think I would wear either color year round.

Reactions: rileygirl