What color for Courtenay?

Dec 29, 2012
MA
I really shouldn't be planning more acquisitions after my massive haul last week. But, I think I need to add Courtenay to my collection when there's another PCE. I just can't decide between cognac and coral. Which one would you chose out of those two?

mrop

Oct 31, 2012
Coral! It's an awesome pop of color and goes with everything! Cognac is beautiful but not quite as fun for spring/summer! :smile: IMO

zaara10

Dec 7, 2011
tpf
Both are gorgeous colors in their own way. Do u want a pop of color? bc then coral for sure. Or do u want a classic bag? Then cognac.

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
I think cognac is a rich, classic color for any bag and it's a 'safe' color. Coral is a fun color though that would be great for this size bag. Courtenay is just the right size to add a nice pop of color.

Dec 29, 2012
MA
Thanks ladies - I was originally planning on a cognac but now that I have a brown/carnelian textured Candace, I am not sure if these would be too similar. I am pretty adventurous with my bags (probably the only thing I am adventurous with,LOL) and I try to not buy the same colors / styles. Even though I love both coral and cognac.

Jul 21, 2012
Cognac is beautiful. Does hardware color matter to you? If so then cognac has brass hw and coral has silver hw.