What color for a Bowery? Silver, Black or Silver Anaconda?

hhmua

Dec 30, 2008
I'm looking for a Bowery clutch but not sure what color would be best. Definitely want something more neutral and Black seems like it would be my first choice but I really love the look of the silver and Silver Anaconda as well. Do you need to worry about the snake finish at all? What would be your pick between Silver and Silver Anaconda? Thanks!

I'm looking for a Bowery clutch but not sure what color would be best. Definitely want something more neutral and Black seems like it would be my first choice but I really love the look of the silver and Silver Anaconda as well.
!

I have a clutch wallet in silver anaconda and it soon showed flaking and wear at the edges so I was expecting the same from the Bowery but the Bowery is much softer than the wallet and it's also much smoother. Seems like no chance of the Bowery showing wear like my wallet.

HaydenHarnettBoweryClutchSilverA-2.jpg

No question the Silver Anaconda! I have this bag and it is the little gem in my collection. It is so gorgeous irl! I'm not sure about flaking because I don't use clutches often so mine hasn't made it's debut yet. But it is seriously pretty enough to sit on a shelf as decoration. I have a pic somewhere I'll try to find.

I think the Silver Bowery is gorgeous and it's extra special with the floral silk lining IMO. I was lemming for one of those and I'm sad that I didn't get one!

I think the Silver Bowery is gorgeous and it's extra special with the floral silk lining IMO. I was lemming for one of those and I'm sad that I didn't get one!

:huh:o! I didn't know the silver had this lining! The silver anaconda has the crappy crunchy logo lining and normally I hate it but on this little one it isn't really noticable but I probably would have originally picked whichever one had the silk lining.

Of the three, ITA with silver. (I assume you mean vintage silver?) Neutral, softly shimmering and 4 seasons worth of POP Non blingey too..!

That being said, I am not a silver purson..love the look..but doesn't go with my coloring...I hanker for a vintage gold one..or a bronze one. I missed the boat on this baby! Talk about "While You Were Sleeping"...arrggh!