What color earrings should I buy?

Rain12

Apr 19, 2007
I have dark brown hair and green eyes. I'd like to get some earrings that will make people really notice my eyes. I've heard purple is good when you have green eyes.
Any ideas?

I have green eyes too and I find that amethyst and peridot are the most flattering. Yes, purples and greens, imo. That, and a beautiful shimmery eye shadow. Oh, and yellow gold, even though I like white metals better in general. I know this is a little off topic, but golden highlights near the face makes green eyes really pop!

I was also thinking about going with some gold earrings with amethyst. I'm a blue topaz kind of girl, but I'd really like to get some earrings that will make my eye color seem maybe a bit more intense than it is.

Emerald, Demantoid Garnet, Green Tourmaline... here's a good site: http://www.gemstone.org/gem-by-gem/english/emerald.html

in short, green family to match the green eyes! ooohhh I'd love to see pics of this, would be lovely.

I have a co-worker who has the loveliest green eyes and her eyes are just a-popping when she wears green stuff, from jewelries to clothes (not all green at the same time, LOL - even on St. Pats).