What color does this look like to you??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I recently bought a WOC and just received it today. The picture the SA sent looked like a true red color but these pictures I took don't. I want to get your opinions on what color you think it looks like. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458759850.955235.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458759860.192022.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458759878.831195.jpg
    I'm so sad because I've been waiting so long for a red woc in SHW ( that's another thing, to my awareness it was supposed to be SHW but this woc has GHW). This woc is lambskin, which I'm not opposed to , but I really wanted red, a true red like 00v:sad: i think im going to have to return this one :/:sad: . Brings me to my next question. I purchased from saks, if there is another woc or other item I would like to exchange it with could I do an exchange at another saks store? (I would be sending via UPS as I don't live near a saks , only one in Boston) thanks in advance!

2. It looks more pinkish then red :sad:

3. I know=( exactly what i thought when I opened it, it looks so pink. I am going to return it=( so sad The SA said its from 16C and the red has pink undertones, didint know that before i purchased!

4. I too am looking for a real red lambskin. You might want to check out the new Spring Act 2 red which to me is more red than cruise but I think it has a orange tone to it. It also has the silver hardware you were after. Not sure if it's what I'm looking for but you may like it. Again - hard to tell from pics what it really looks like. Good luck

Attached Files:

5. I've been told that the 16C red is more of a "watermelon red" with light gold hardware while the 16S red is more of a tomato orange red with silver hardware. My SA has both coming in for me to compare in the size I want. I am personally not looking for a true red like most, but am looking for a very specific raspberry red (in my mind), it feels more fun to me :smile:

6. That looks like 16C. It is a raspberry color. Not true red.

7. Yes it looks like a raspberry red to me too.

8. It looks just like my Balenciaga City in Rose Thulian….a bright pinky red, not true red. I love it, but it is clearly not what you were hoping for. :sad:

9. The one in your picture is pink but my SA may still have a new red one with silver hardware from 16S if you'd like her info..You can see a picture of the WOC on my Instagram- stylevialauren :smile:

10. It looks pinkish red

11. On my screen it looks fuschia/pink. Sorry it isn't what u wanted. If you want the true red try looking for the 00V red. Good luck!

12. Yes - if you want a raspberry red the the Cruise 16 red is for you!!!

13. Looks pink to me, not red.

14. It looks fuchsia