what color does GST come?

CPA said:
Wow, I don't have the matching ballet flats, do you have a photo of it? I would love to see them together.

Thanks,

Hi... Here you go. I know a lot of TPFers have bought the red ballets so if you are interested, James has them. 305-632-0344.

I love e ballet and it will look gorgeous with your bag.

image-318174975.jpg

Here's another picture for your color reference ;)
12A red ballet flats with 12A red jumbo.....

Attachments

• image-1580749936.jpg
    image-1580749936.jpg
    601.5 KB · Views: 299
  • image-2571355711.jpg
    image-2571355711.jpg
    238.8 KB · Views: 269
  • image-3389911200.jpg
    image-3389911200.jpg
    261.5 KB · Views: 259
******** said:
Here's another picture for your color reference ;)
12A red ballet flats with 12A red jumbo.....

********, how's the fit of the flats? I tried them on yesterday but they were kinda hurting my heel a bit. I wear a size 6 and they had one pair left. The 6.5 was too big...has your flats stretched? The SA told me to get moleskin for my heel. I left the store without them :sad:

willeyi said:
Hi... Here you go. I know a lot of TPFers have bought the red ballets so if you are interested, James has them. 305-632-0344.

I love e ballet and it will look gorgeous with your bag.

I saw the red kiss lock yesterday when I went to return my jumbo. Sooo pretty...I wanted to buy it but couldn't cuz I have the m/l in the 12a red. But now I see your pic of it and I kinda want it!

Allee said:
I saw the red kiss lock yesterday when I went to return my jumbo. Sooo pretty...I wanted to buy it but couldn't cuz I have the m/l in the 12a red. But now I see your pic of it and I kinda want it!

I totally love it. The price is great too. I have worn it a lot, all casual with jeans... and my red ballets. I hope you do consider it since it is limited for this season. Do you have the ballets? They would great with your M/L.

Allee said:
********, how's the fit of the flats? I tried them on yesterday but they were kinda hurting my heel a bit. I wear a size 6 and they had one pair left. The 6.5 was too big...has your flats stretched? The SA told me to get moleskin for my heel. I left the store without them :sad:

Allee I have not worn mine yet :sad: ....
leaving for vacation this wed so will take my dynamic duo reds with me. I have older Chanel flats and love them :smile:
Mine are my true Chanel size (which is half size bigger than all other designer shoes I buy)

******** said:
Allee I have not worn mine yet :sad: ....
leaving for vacation this wed so will take my dynamic duo reds with me. I have older Chanel flats and love them :smile:
Mine are my true Chanel size (which is half size bigger than all other designer shoes I buy)

Have a great time on vacation! Be safe and have a ton of fun! I'm still thinking about the red flats, I only own a handful of designer shoes. I kinda have a hard time spending over $500 on shoes but not a problem on $4k bags. Go figure...

willeyi said:
I totally love it. The price is great too. I have worn it a lot, all casual with jeans... and my red ballets. I hope you do consider it since it is limited for this season. Do you have the ballets? They would great with your M/L.

I don't have the ballets, been chatting with ******** about them. I have an eight month baby and it's hard to hold clutches with him. But I should just get it to save for later on...I regret not buying the white one 5 years ago :sad: too many decisions, too much money bring spent! Lol

Allee said:
I don't have the ballets, been chatting with ******** about them. I have an eight month baby and it's hard to hold clutches with him. But I should just get it to save for later on...I regret not buying the white one 5 years ago :sad: too many decisions, too much money bring spent! Lol

Agree. Your baby will grow up and this color will be gone. I love my ballets. I have worn both the ballets and clutch many times already and love both.
Congrats on your new baby!

Call James if you decide to get them. He has both and is really great. He'll hunt them down for you.

Allee said:

By the way, on your shoe comment, I know the shoes are pricey, but to me, it really puts an outfit together and makes a nice statement.

I have been looking for a white kisslock! I missed it 5 years ago as I was not into them. Now clutches are so popular. I hope the white comes back next season.

princessinpink said:
The grey and red are beautiful this season! I would have bought the grey if I didnt already have a black (which I never use :sad: )

Hi.. I am thinking of getting another GST. Hubby has seen and loves the black with GHW. But you say you never wears yours. May I ask why? Too boring? Or you just don't like the style?

I have a black Medallion tote already hence my hesitation on another black. I would love to know your thoughts. Thank you.