What color do you WISH b-bags came in?

Instead of introducing weird giant hardware, I wish they played around with the standard hardware we all love - using silver or even bronze perhaps???

I second that about the GH!

I am still hoping for a reissue of a rich caramel tone, like in 2002!
With the smooshiest leather there is, please :yes:

A dusty plum, a true cobalt blue (deeper than French blue), a jade green (a creamy, bright green with a hint of blue undertones), a dark grey (darker than 05 grey but lighter than anthracite with either blue or purple undertones), a greyish green kinda like dolma.

A true Emerald green - not as bright as the vert'gazon or the apple green but lighter than the 'emerald' that's already out. Think the colour of that grass Scarlett O'hara wore in Gone With The Wind :girlsigh:

Also would love to have a printed Balenciaga in leather instead of canvas...ooooo....:love:

salmon pink
no more blues
yes, a jade green (medium clear jade)
velvet purple (darkish plum purple like how I see the PF tones on my computer)
lemon yellow
shocking pink

I know many people are sick of blue B Bags but I love them. Now I would love to see a light blue - lighter than sky blue and darker than ice blue, like really nicely faded blue jeans. Peggy

I know many people are sick of blue B Bags but I love them. Now I would love to see a light blue - lighter than sky blue and darker than ice blue, like really nicely faded blue jeans. Peggy
Good one. It'd be nice if they had a Jeans collection:

like Seven's New York Dark and New York Lighter colour and Miami Wash and Joes Jeans dark/indigo blue :P :P

Gold hardware. Not the giant gold, the regular hardware size, but in gold.

A black evening clutch with gold hardware and a little wrist strap would be :love: