what color bag would you like to see from MJ?

^^ I agree with you on the green. I'd love to see a deep purple a la eggplant, plum or maroon.

While we're wishing, I'd also like to see the return of silver h/w with some of the calf colors.

^ there is a plum for the current season. it's very pretty. :tup:

i would like to see more blues. it seems that's the color that isn't released as much, and when it is, it's available in a style i'm not keen on. a true bright blue would be perfect. similar to spring 07 blue or midnight! :nuts: i'd also like a lobster red too. cherrytart is nice, but i wish it were available in the quilted bags and not just the patchwork.

^ there is a plum for the current season. it's very pretty. :tup:

i would like to see more blues. it seems that's the color that isn't released as much, and when it is, it's available in a style i'm not keen on. a true bright blue would be perfect. similar to spring 07 blue or midnight! :nuts: i'd also like a lobster red too. cherrytart is nice, but i wish it were available in the quilted bags and not just the patchwork.

You're right; I had forgotten about that.:Push: Though I do remember a gorgeous clutch, or maybe that was another season. . . .

^ Rorosity, you hit it on the head for me! Warmer shades, those are the ones that I tend to go for. Maybe there will be some great ones this fall? I would love to see a dark, metallic purple. Something dark, like "Eating Eggplant" nail polish from OPI.... (wearing it right now & just thought it would make a great color for a bag!)

Shop2drop1, I don't know why warmer colors (autumn shades) are so difficult to find. I love them. Oranges, too. I think they are really flattering on a lot of people. I like avocado green, too! It would be so great to see that larger Blake in some of those shades.

Shop2drop1, I don't know why warmer colors (autumn shades) are so difficult to find. I love them. Oranges, too. I think they are really flattering on a lot of people. I like avocado green, too! It would be so great to see that larger Blake in some of those shades.

Yes, the larger Blake in something warmer. That would be ideal! I am trying to restrain myself from buying the Blake in the hopes that the larger Blake is a fall 08 reality. Of course there are PLENTY of other MJs to distract me until fall 08 arrives....:lol:

I wish those new bags styles would get posted on the MJ site. I want to see if there is anything (especially the new Blake) that I can set my sites on.....I am waffling back and forth whether or not the current Blake would work for me. Every time I think about purchasing one, I think it might be too small.

A really great aqua, not MJ's spearmint, aqua, or seafoam, but a really great bluish greenish aqua. I would also love a reissue of the true emerald green from a few seasons ago. My dream combo would be anything black, but with shiny black HW :drool:

A really great aqua, not MJ's spearmint, aqua, or seafoam, but a really great bluish greenish aqua. I would also love a reissue of the true emerald green from a few seasons ago. My dream combo would be anything black, but with shiny black HW :drool:

Oh my God, black with black hardware..that would be SEXY.