what color available for pandora embossed croc medium

loveaddict

me =love+shop addict
O.G.
Dec 21, 2007
hi Ladies,
this is my 1st time posting in givenchy forum, i have been bitten by pandora bug :P

i am in love pandora embossed shiny croc in emerald green, anybody knows if this even come in emerald green? or any other color for this spring summer 2013?

oh and is the embossed shiny croc will eventually be as slouchy as the normal leather?

thx u so muccchhh folks, hope to hear your feedback :smile:

last year, givenchy came out with many colors in the shinier (but not patent) croc embossed, emerald green, cognac, black and navy, but mostly in the antigona and clutches or slgs. they had the nubuk like croc embossed in pandora last year, but this season is the first time i've seen the pandora in the less shiny, but still sheeny leather. the only colors i recall were black and red. if you are looking for those particular colors, you should wait b/c they might bring back jewel tones again for f/w 2013.

this link gives a good reference of the 2012 bags i mentioned above, but are now sold out. if you're like the black/red panda, i think LVR and BNY has them now.

https://lidiashopping.it/designer/givenchy-en-9-83/

hi Ladies,
this is my 1st time posting in givenchy forum, i have been bitten by pandora bug :P

i am in love pandora embossed shiny croc in emerald green, anybody knows if this even come in emerald green? or any other color for this spring summer 2013?

oh and is the embossed shiny croc will eventually be as slouchy as the normal leather?

hi! yesterday as i was at the duty free Philippines, i happened to see Pandoras in a stunning ruby red and olive/greyish green embossed croc... but as i played with it, i don't think it's as slouchy as the ones in wrinkled lamb.. a bit stiffer, i guess coz they do hold their shape really well.. so you can see the whole boxy feel of the Pandy in full effect, while if you get the regular lambsin ones, you go for the whole rockstar, slouchy, downtown vibe..

hi! yesterday as i was at the duty free Philippines, i happened to see Pandoras in a stunning ruby red and olive/greyish green embossed croc... but as i played with it, i don't think it's as slouchy as the ones in wrinkled lamb.. a bit stiffer, i guess coz they do hold their shape really well.. so you can see the whole boxy feel of the Pandy in full effect, while if you get the regular lambsin ones, you go for the whole rockstar, slouchy, downtown vibe..

were they shiny or suede like, thank u :cool:

last year, givenchy came out with many colors in the shinier (but not patent) croc embossed, emerald green, cognac, black and navy, but mostly in the antigona and clutches or slgs. they had the nubuk like croc embossed in pandora last year, but this season is the first time i've seen the pandora in the less shiny, but still sheeny leather. the only colors i recall were black and red. if you are looking for those particular colors, you should wait b/c they might bring back jewel tones again for f/w 2013.

this link gives a good reference of the 2012 bags i mentioned above, but are now sold out. if you're like the black/red panda, i think LVR and BNY has them now.

https://lidiashopping.it/designer/givenchy-en-9-83/

thank you so much dear for your kind explanation, i saw the black shiny and red shiny on LVR but small size only =) i really wud love to get this in med green emerald they look amaziiing. thx u again for your super2 kind help =)

thank you very2 much dear, thats what i am a lil bit scared also...i want it to be quite slouchy...maybe no need as slouchy as a rockstar look haha a lil stiffer will do but cant imagine how stiff is this after a 3 months use? anyway thx uuuu very2 much =))

thank you very2 much dear, thats what i am a lil bit scared also...i want it to be quite slouchy...maybe no need as slouchy as a rockstar look haha a lil stiffer will do but cant imagine how stiff is this after a 3 months use? anyway thx uuuu very2 much =))

maybe it would slouch down and scrunch up a bit with weight you put on it (i.e.,daily stuff you use) coz the display only has like paper inside.. and for sure with use, it will totally get a bit softer but with a tad more structure than regular lambskin for sure.

Hi Nappytoots! I have been scheduling a trip at dutyfree...I was told that they have good stocks of givenchy's! what else did you spot? what about the prices?
TIA

Kat

Hi Nappytoots! I have been scheduling a trip at dutyfree...I was told that they have good stocks of givenchy's! what else did you spot? what about the prices?
TIA

Kat

Yep.. they do have a lot and I mean a LOT! but only of the Nightingales, Pandoras and The Antigona North South Totes.. The SA said that Antigonas are hard to come by.. but maybe, you know, when you're at the right place at the right time, maybe the Antigona of your dreams might just be available... :biggrin:

As for the prices, they're really good.. $1600 for the bi-color medium one that i saw and no more tax after that.. roughly Php 69k.. as compared to Adora.. The Lucrezia is $1600 and the Nightingales and Pandoras are $1500 plus 20% off except the glazed crocs.. really good deal if you ask me but i already had a medium Ivory Pandy and a Pandora mini Pepe so i passed..

hi Ladies,

I have black med embossed shiny croc in black.. been using her for a week now and I can see her slouching a bit already :tup:
only the top half of the bag made of shiny croc, the bottom half are just normal croc embossed leather.. so I guess the bag will slouch like the others..

If you are thinking about getting one, I'd say go for it :graucho:

Yep.. they do have a lot and I mean a LOT! but only of the Nightingales, Pandoras and The Antigona North South Totes.. The SA said that Antigonas are hard to come by.. but maybe, you know, when you're at the right place at the right time, maybe the Antigona of your dreams might just be available... :biggrin:

As for the prices, they're really good.. $1600 for the bi-color medium one that i saw and no more tax after that.. roughly Php 69k.. as compared to Adora.. The Lucrezia is $1600 and the Nightingales and Pandoras are $1500 plus 20% off except the glazed crocs.. really good deal if you ask me but i already had a medium Ivory Pandy and a Pandora mini Pepe so i passed..

OMG! thank you for the reply babe! like you I also have 2 pandora's already and I have been looking at the Nitingale for some time now! I MUST GO THEN! this is the dutyfree in paranaque right? I heard you may go anytime if you present your passport?

OMG! thank you for the reply babe! like you I also have 2 pandora's already and I have been looking at the Nitingale for some time now! I MUST GO THEN! this is the dutyfree in paranaque right? I heard you may go anytime if you present your passport?

yup... the one near PAGCOR.. yup.. just get a shopping card and you can shop away! There was one special edition studded Nightingale there that was so pretty... and Ferragamo was having a special sale up to 70%!!!! They're practically giving it away! hahaha