What color are your toenails??

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I just got mine painted black and am laughing thinking that I better not wear any orange because then I will look like a jack-o-lantern! :biggrin:

nancy1993 and Esther Clare like this.
  2. Bright red! I :heart: it

tina p likes this.
  3. shimmery coral. it's only been two days but i'm already sick of it. i thought it would be fun and summery but it doesn't suit my super pale skin. time for a pedi! :smile:

4. tutti frutti tonga by OPI... my fave! its like a cross btwn a pearl and a seashell

5. Hee Hee..

I just wiped off my coral polish so my toe nails can breathe!
    Currently they are natural pink!!:graucho:

nancy1993 likes this.
  6. at the moment my toes are NAKED!!! its winter over here so its time to put those jandals away and let my toe nails breathe for a few months... generally they'd be painted... Strawberry Electric - revlon range!

tina p likes this.
  7. bright magenta...something OPI, can't remember. got a mani and pedi for my b-day :biguns:

8. french pedicure as always *i am such a bore when it comes to that* its always either french or matador red from chanel :heart:

9. dark purply clour, almost black. love it!!!

10. I usually prefer reds for my toes, but right now I've got a French pedi.

tina p likes this.
  11. I was just thinking about this topic as Im off to my mani pedi at lunch time....right now they are red....I think I will go back to my strawberry margarita...OPI..clear on hands.

12. OPI Couture - It's sort of a coral color with diamond sparkles

13. red ..on toes!

14. Beautiful medium shade of Pink

MY HUSBAND LIKES !

15. I was just at the supply house and saw the new diamond dust line-I bought an orange and I think Couture? I couldn't decide,they were all so cute! Too bad they were sold out of Ruby-that was the best diamond color.

Currently I have a french pedicure and I am painting my fingernails with the new OPI diamond dust orange color.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice