What color are your nails right now?

Chanel 229-Givre. It's a sheer, pale, beautiful wash of creamy shine--it kind of reminds me of fresh snow in the sunshine.

Oh this is such a beautiful colour, I can't wait to get my hands on it. Do you prefer to wear it on its own or over something else?

I've been wearing Chanel Ballerina all week. But I'm going to remove it and put on Pink Satin cause I feel like something shimmery.

fingers: coney island cotton candy
toes: back to the beach peach (I think)

both OPI... am loving the neutrality of the coney island! it's the perfect non-pink, non-taupe :smile:

Hot Topic 1.99 black nail polish
I'm too cheap to get the Chanel Black Satin.
I did have Vamp a couple of years ago but went through the bottle within 1 yr.

tips: essie sugar daddy...a nice substitute for not picking one up in real life. :biggrin:

toes: OPI jewels of india. i forgot how much better my feet look when they're painted. :yes:

Mine are short, for typing, gardening, and laziness, so I just put some sort of sheer pale beige-y sort of color from Sally's, about $4, OPI I think is the brand, not sure, it is pretty much the color of my nails! And on top of that, the best quick dry/topcoat I have found - WetnWild MegaLast, about $2 at the CVS. It is almost like a gel but it gets them dry quicker and keeps away dings better than the expensive ones I have tried!

Essie Madamoiselle....I always go to the manacurist ready to try something else, then get chicken and go with the madamoiselle. My toes I'll experiment though; I love that dark chanel that is popular again.