What color are your nails right now?

1. I'm punkin' it out with OPI black onyx. I really love the black trend right now, but I also loooove Halloween - so black works with both! :love:

How bout you?

2. I have on OPI's "Got a Date To-Knight".

It is a really pretty sheer pink...my nail guy puts two coats on so it is alittle more opaque:smile:

3. Chanel black satin from a halloween party last night

4. mine are like a white/pinkish - i did them last night but they look like CRAP! LOL!!!

5. French manicure. I tried the black polish, but I'm a coward, I think I'm too old for it. :shame:

6. Mine are MAC's Nightfall.

7. I had a french manicure but I'm in between mani's so they are *gasp* au naturel right now.

8. Fantasy Maker's Black. It's chipping so I need to redo it, but then again a manciure sounds sooo good.. :graucho:

9. Classic red, Chanel Pirate. Probably my most favourite polish ever.

10. I just did mine Chanel Black Satin

11. Essie, Ballet slippers

12. French

13. Right now they are a hot bright pink with some type of chinease design. I am not too impressed with it, but its a nice play.

14. Pink/White...

15. i'm pretty sure it's essie madamoiselle...but i have about six essie sheer pinks that all look nearly the same to me once they're actually on my hand. i wonder why i keep buying them?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice