What color are Louis Vuitton Dust bags

not a seamstress, don't do that type of thing. will buy one already made, and if LV fits the bill, LV it is. Not sure why you all would sugget this over buying a pre-fabricated bag already available. Not interested in doing that, if so, I would not have come on the LV forum asking the color question, I would've gone to the seamstress forum and asked for advice on making the bag.

Also, would you all mind giving me your idea of what the dust bag color is. thanx so much

I think it is a golden tan color. I only suggested sewing because I thought it might be easier than hunting down a dust bag from L.V. I don't know if they sell them separately but good luck in your search.

thanx,

they're actually sold in abundance, I've found about 4-5 that will be large enough, just couldn't figure out the color based on pics on different listings. I've found many bags of diff brands, only LV bags I've found have been large enough. Sure there are other brands large enough, I just haven't found any besides LV.

not a seamstress, don't do that type of thing. will buy one already made, and if LV fits the bill, LV it is. Not sure why you all would sugget this over buying a pre-fabricated bag already available. Not interested in doing that, if so, I would not have come on the LV forum asking the color question, I would've gone to the seamstress forum and asked for advice on making the bag.

I have no words, actually I do but I'm going to quietly exit this thread. I had to at least allow myself these couple of sentences though.......

For someone that thinks this thread is about LV dust bags which clearly was titled, here’s a quote from Yoogi’s Closet website about authentication LV awareness:

“Pre-2004 dust bags are beige flannel with the LV logo and thick dark brown drawstrings. Older bags may have blue drawstrings. Very old dust bags may be felt-like material with "saw tooth" cut edges.

From 2004-2016, the authentic dust bag is manufactured from beige cotton (flannel) or linen (tight or loose weave). The Louis Vuitton logo is printed in dark brown and is perfectly centered with no bleeding. Inside the dust bag, there is a small white tag, which may say "100% Cotton, Made in India" (or similar).

In 2016, Louis Vuitton revamped all of their packaging--the boxes are orange with navy blue blue writing, and the new dust bags are more cream colored with dark navy blue writing.”

The link:
https://www.yoogiscloset.com/blog/top-10-tips-authenticate-louis-vuitton/