What color are Louis Vuitton Dust bags

immigratty

Dooney & Gucci Girl
Dec 5, 2014
Hello,

I have a beautiful [and very LARGE 24x18] White Gucci bag, that I love so dearly, unfortunately, Gucci dust bags are a dark brown, and I am deathly afraid of color transfer. So I have been searching feverishly for a white dust bag [brand doesn't matter] and have only come across Louis Vuitton dust bags that are large enough to fit the bag. But I can't quite nail down the color. Is it white, cream, beige, tan, or a light brown? Your info is much appreciated, thanx.

I have enclosed a pic for your viewing pleasure: :graucho: ;)

IMG_2324_zpsoyaghhkr.jpg

Reactions: SkeeWee1908
How about a light flannel pillow case?

Two reasons, 1. I'm looking for white, anything else I may as well keep the bag I have, and 2. This bag is wayyyyyy to big to fit into any pillow case. I only have King size pillow cases and it doesn't fit into any. With the handles its like 24" tall

Very few bags seem to be big enough. I have only found LV bags big enough. And one Hermes, but not sure if it was quite big enough

For your needs I would just by some fabric and sew my own.

That is what I was going to suggest. Customize it.

not a seamstress, don't do that type of thing. will buy one already made, and if LV fits the bill, LV it is. Not sure why you all would sugget this over buying a pre-fabricated bag already available. Not interested in doing that, if so, I would not have come on the LV forum asking the color question, I would've gone to the seamstress forum and asked for advice on making the bag.

Also, would you all mind giving me your idea of what the dust bag color is. thanx so much

This is a good question ... it's hard to come by purse dust bags.

yesssss, especially for large bags in white, there are PLENTY of Gucci bags large enough, unfortunately they are all way too dark, back in the day, they used to be white, not sure when / why they changed to brown. Definitely not an LV girl, unfortunately, they seem to have the only bags large enough [and potentially light / white enough] for my needs. I'll probably have to venture into a store to check 'em out in person. But the way one member described it, I think this'll do, and LV dust bag it is.

Coach used to have white dustbags; recently I've seen some black though. I would try some of their stores; pretty sure they should have some left.

I saw some white coach bags, none were large enough. The only ones I saw large enough were LV. That's the issue, I've seen old school white Gucci bags, but none were big enough. This is an extremely large bag. the only reason I've honed in on LV is because these are the only bags I could find large enough [and potentially light enough] to fit this bag. I could care less about what brand it is, or even how it looks, my only concern is the color. My first choice would obviously be a Gucci bag, however, since none are large enough, and no other brand has bags large enough, looks like LV it will be,

You could just buy any random dust bag online. They probably sell those since people lose their dust bags or switch them out after they get too dirty. CELINE dust bags are HUGE in my opinion and the best quality too. Mine is so big I can use it as a blanket and I'm a big guy lol.

You could just buy any random dust bag online. They probably sell those since people lose their dust bags or switch them out after they get too dirty. CELINE dust bags are HUGE in my opinion and the best quality too. Mine is so big I can use it as a blanket and I'm a big guy lol.

I didn't come across a Celine bag, nor a random bag large enough, if you see one, please feel free to post link here, because I have several large white bags I'll need covers for, until then, LV it is. thanx so much for the information

not a seamstress, don't do that type of thing. will buy one already made, and if LV fits the bill, LV it is. Not sure why you all would sugget this over buying a pre-fabricated bag already available. Not interested in doing that, if so, I would not have come on the LV forum asking the color question, I would've gone to the seamstress forum and asked for advice on making the bag.

Also, would you all mind giving me your idea of what the dust bag color is. thanx so much

I think it is a golden tan color. I only suggested sewing because I thought it might be easier than hunting down a dust bag from L.V. I don't know if they sell them separately but good luck in your search.