What color and year is my Celine Mini Luggage?

Miss World

O.G.
Nov 6, 2006
Norge
Hi, I recently purchased this Celine Mini Luggage at a consignment store. Its in perfect brand new condition and I really love it but I don't know what the official color is or what year it is from. Also I've uploaded in the authenticity thread but if anyone here can tell me if it authentic would be great. Can anyone give me any Intel on the bag It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. :flowers:

Attachments

Reactions: fcmilliner2031

Sophia

Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 17, 2006
The color may be Ink. I know they released the Luggage in Ink for Winter 2014, but the date code on your bag states it was constructed in late 2013. I do think this color is Ink though!

Miss World

O.G.
Nov 6, 2006
Norge
The color may be Ink. I know they released the Luggage in Ink for Winter 2014, but the date code on your bag states it was constructed in late 2013. I do think this color is Ink though!
Thank you so much Sophia :flowers: After i read your comment, i took the bag to the Celine Boutique and asked them to have a look. They said the bag was authentic and the color was Ink. They couldn't confirm the year or season it was made though, so thanks heaps for the insight. :smile: They had an Ink colored Micro Luggage as well in store today so i think they continue to produce this color? It really is a versatile color, just as wearable as black, but a little more of a standout. I love it. Thank you again. :heart::flowers:

Sophia

Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 17, 2006
Of course, anytime! There was no doubt in my mind about the authenticity of your bag! Ink is such a beautiful color, congrats!