What college/university did you attend or planning to go ?

I attended Vanderbilt University for 2 years, then transferred to and graduated from the University of Georgia - GO DAWGS!

GO DAWGS indeed! I currently attend The University of Georgia and ADORE it (looks like we've got some Techies here too, hehe). it's so fun, it's the perfect college experience (college town, party school, football, lots of bars, beautiful campus, etc). plus, it's free and the program i'm in is one of the very best of it's type in the world.

the very small and totally not impressive university of west georgia...but it's one of the few humanistic psych programs in the country- and the best one! i'm surprisingly happy (big schools are totally NOT me!)

University of Florida! We're the second-best public university in the U.S. right now, as well as national champs in basketball and football. We have a lot of really wonderful programs, too. A few that I'm familiar with is the forensic anthropology program (one of the very best in USA) and the Children's Lit program (best in USA) as well as a very prestigious behavioral psych program, and an excellent teaching hospital.

can't choose either!

FIT nyc, Ramapo College of NJ, NYU (very costly!), Rutgers NB, Drew Univ, LIU, Villanova (also costly!), PennState

so completely lost! :shame:

Currently attending Laval University... :P

Might do a year at U of Toronto :smile: Otherwise, I'm looking at what I can do with the exchange program... We don't have that many options :Push: The most interesting I found are USC and SUNY... and don't have much info!

Sorry I'm not much help... I would have such a hard time picking between NYU, UCLA and Columbia... those are all fabulous schools! I say, try to visit all campuses if you can, I'm sure you'll see what "feels" right for you! :yes: Good luck with your choice!

My plan was to go to NYU, but then I changed my mind and decided I wanted strictly business in the fashion sector not just business in general. Soooooooooo, I applied to FIT and got accepted! YAY!! :yahoo: :love: