What Collection ??

Purrrfect

May 1, 2007
L.A, California
I have a questions regarding the various Chanels I have purchased. All were purchased in 2007 but what collection(s) are they from.....:confused1:

1.) 2.55 Reissue Navy Patent with new chain in gold - was this from Winter 2006?

2.) Classic Flap White Caviar with silver interwoven chain - what collection was / is this from?

3.) GST - Grand Shopping / Shopper Totes -
Caviar/White with Silver hardware
Caviar / Beige with Gold hardware

What collection were / are these from?

All I know is I bought them in 2007. I would like to know a bit more about the collections these were or are from....

Thanks ladies.:smile:

Smoothoprter

Mon for short
Authenticator
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
CALI
www.etincelerauthentications.com
Do you still have the boxes and tags? The information the boxes and tags will help in determining season and year.

I believe the Navy Patent Reissue is Fall 2006 - there's no "collection" aside from "reissue"

For the others, you'll have to consult the boxes/tags. The classic flap is from the "timeless classic collection". I think the shoppers are too - but not 100% sure.

I have a questions regarding the various Chanels I have purchased. All were purchased in 2007 but what collection(s) are they from.....:confused1:

1.) 2.55 Reissue Navy Patent with new chain in gold - was this from Winter 2006?

2.) Classic Flap White Caviar with silver interwoven chain - what collection was / is this from?

3.) GST - Grand Shopping / Shopper Totes -
Caviar/White with Silver hardware
Caviar / Beige with Gold hardware
What collection were / are these from?

All I know is I bought them in 2007. I would like to know a bit more about the collections these were or are from....

Thanks ladies.:smile:

Purrrfect

May 1, 2007
L.A, California
Do you still have the boxes and tags? The information the boxes and tags will help in determining season and year.

I believe the Navy Patent Reissue is Fall 2006 - there's no "collection" aside from "reissue"

For the others, you'll have to consult the boxes/tags. The classic flap is from the "timeless classic collection". I think the shoppers are too - but not 100% sure.
Thanks for the help!

Yes, I still have the tags and boxes - I will check them. So, do you know when the "timeless classic collection" started?

You ladies are the best. It is a lot of fun learning more about the bags and all the sharing on this site - I love it.

Thanks again Smoothoprter!!!