What Coffee Table Books Do You Have ?

I just have one (the LV: Birth of Modern Luxury is arriving in a few weeks). It's on Sarawak, - the state in Malaysia that I'm from. When I tell people where I'm from, I get blank looks, so I decided to get a coffee table book on it to show people. It's on the bookshelf currently, - I think enough people have seen it. I have my wedding album in its box on the coffee table at the moment.

Most of mine are art-related but I do have two about cats (with beautiful photos) and I also have an Elvis Presley pop-up book my sister bought me at Graceland. Howver these books are in my bookcase as I hate having stuff on my coffee table!!

I don't have a coffee table but the 2 books I would put on display are the 2 Louis Vuitton books that I have- Louis Vuitton:The Birth of Modern Luxury and the Icons book. I haven't really gotten into purchasing those types of books just yet since I have no place of my own to display them.

i dont have a coffee table, but i have books people can read while they're visiting/chillin in my room/etc waiting for me to finish getting ready. haha. they are coffee table books, so when i get my own place, that's where they'll be!

- Louis Vuitton Birth of Modern Luxury - bought on bday trip to vegas. :smile:
- Louis Vuitton Icons - bought in xmas on a whim while buying it for other's xmas presents.
- FRIENDS... 'Til The End - bday gift from best friend
- Celine Dion : For Keeps - bought on bday trip to vegas!
- and lastly, Post Secret - xmas gift from another friend cuz it was on my wishlist

:smile: i wanna get the Tom Ford book also.. but even used on amazon is like $80ish.. lol. i love him, but not that much.. maybe later!

I have lots of art books that I keep out in rotation when I have guests. Some of my favorites
Ross Bleckner,
Dorthea Tanning,
1001 Nudes (ha, this book is old school and it just amuses my guests at cocktail parties), and
Man Ray.

I plan on buying the Spanish Art on that the Guggenheim has for its new exhibition and the one on Fontana. Loved that show. I also want to get the Gucci one and Natural Curiosities by Taschen.

Loads of art histort books (was my degree subject) antique guide, royal horticultural society encyclopedia of plants and flowers, tiffany catalogue, tatler, unseen vogue and vera wang wedding book

Celine Dion : For Keeps (AMAZING)
Louis Vuitton : The Birth of Modern Luxury
Diana : The Portrait
Anne Geddes - Celine Dion : Miracle
Gardening - Penelope Hobhouse
National Geographic Women Photographers

I don't own a coffee table, so none! On my desk in my room there's the Louis Vuitton Pomme d' Armour booklet gathering dust and theres also a copy of The Godfather which my brother is begging me to read. I also have this cool catalogue from this trendy and expensive art shop I visited in Manchester recently, the pictures inside are gorgeous.