Nineteen Century Decoration by Charlotte Gere
Anne Geddes, Until Now
The New Tiffany Table Settings, by John Loring & Henry Platt
I Dream A World, by Brian Lanker
The Fashion Book
Natural Dance, by Hal Eastman
Hati Portrait D Un Poys, by Daniel Kedar

Whats on Your Table ?

I usually like to keep the coffee table clean. ^_^ But one thing I do have on the table is the tv remote. That enough entertainment because right when people come over they see we have cable and a plasma ws tv they go straight for it. :biggrin:

AmyS said:
I usually like to keep the coffee table clean. ^_^ But one thing I do have on the table is the tv remote. That enough entertainment because right when people come over they see we have cable and a plasma ws tv they go straight for it. :biggrin:

Funny, I guess we have more of an intellectual group of people that come to visit us in our home. :biggrin:

My latest is called "Portraits" by Steve McCurry- he was a National Geogrphic photographer and it's full of faces from around the world. It's a great gift to give someone, I gave several of these books out at Christmas time.

Too many to list!

They're stacked in the guestrooms or boxed up in the basement until I find a location for them.

Some:
Herb Ritts - Herb Ritts
The Pirelli Calendar : 40 Years, The Complete Works
Playboy: 50 Years : The Photographs
Four Inches
Big Nudes - Helmut Newton

I have every book by Henrietta Spencer-Churchill
The Mansions of Long Island's Gold Coast
Unmistakably French - Betty Lou Phillips
French Influences - Betty Lou Phillips
Alberto Pinto: Classics

Cartier: A Century of Wristwatches
Verdura: The Life and Work of a Master Jeweler
Elizabeth Taylor: My Love Affair with Jewelry

my very favorite coffee table book is postsecret by frank warren

www.postsecret.com

my hubby has one called portraits from ground zero from time life magazine. it's a ton of portraits taken right after 9/11 of firefighters, police, emts, widows, kids, survivors etc with each of their experiences on the opposite page. it's really moving.

neither one is actually on the coffee table though. :biggrin:

ilzabet said:
my very favorite coffee table book is postsecret by frank warren

www.postsecret.com

my hubby has one called portraits from ground zero from time life magazine. it's a ton of portraits taken right after 9/11 of firefighters, police, emts, widows, kids, survivors etc with each of their experiences on the opposite page. it's really moving.

neither one is actually on the coffee table though. :biggrin:

WOW !! Thanks for sharing that izabet, its really very touching. :heart: