What coat are you going to wear this fall/winter?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. This is one thing that I desperately need -- but I haven't really been able to find the right thing. It would be easier if I weren't currently quite poor, of course!!

Has anybody bought a new coat recently? Or will you be (as I likely will be!) babying an old one into the fall/winter season?

2. I'll be wearing the same old down coat here this winter.

3. i recently bought a new marc jacobs black wool peacoat i'll be wearing :smile:

4. I'll be alternating between my red Max Mara belted wool coat from last year and my Aritzia long beige parka from the year before that!

If I do get a new jacket this year it'll be one for snowboarding!

5. I'm thinking about finding a peacoat or a wool coat.

6. I am regretting not buying the Michael Kors military-style wool coat I contemplated last year because this year I still want it! But now I think I'd like it in red. Meanwhile I guess it's my plain old Ann Klein black wool or this really awesome shearling coat I bought from Boston Proper way back in 1999. It's kinda dirty though.

7. i bought a mackage coat for winter. it's a canadian designer and the cuts are amazing, great silhouettes. it's black wool with leather detailing. i bought one last year and couldn't walk down the street without someone asking where i bought it.

8. I need a new wool coat. My old Banana Republic one is 4 years old and falling apart. I love this BCBG one at Saks, but I want to try it on first...

[​IMG]

It's $560

9. I got a grey Michael Kors peacoat last season on sale so I'll be wearing that this winter. I also have a dark grey Calvin Klein full length coat and 3/4 length DKNY black coat I like to rotate.

10. i have a miu miu coat that is over a year old and i can't wait to be reunited with it this winter. plus i have 2 petite bateau coats (one red and one grey) that i wear for more casual errands.
    i:heart:fall

11. Don't know what kind of coat I want to buy this winter, probably a black fitted wool coat, no embellishment, that I can put a Roberto Cavalli belt with a snake buckle over it. I also want a long fitted fur and a camel wool trench with a fur collar (similar to the Burberry Prorsum one on the runway).

Buy a red fitted wool coat. Red coats are gorgeous and go with the whole monochromatic popular look this fall.

12. My black TH fitted wool coat and my "JLO" Aritzia coat. :yes:

13. I'll be rocking this Dolce & Gabbana baby again (only my is fuschia):

Dolce coat.jpg
  14. Gorgeous LV. But won't you get cold in that Canada winter? Do you layer a lot?

15. I have a Milly boucle coat that I love and an army green wool coat. I also got a reversible nylon coat with a pleated collar/hood this summer. I don't think I should buy another coat...I really want a bell/swing coat though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice