What COACH items have you regretted buying?

lov

Nov 12, 2009
Good morning Ladies!!!,
I don't know if anyone has done this thread before and I apologize if Im repeating one, However; I was hoping you could share what are they styles you regretted buying?(if any) or that you just plain hated. I am starting to expand my collection and love to learn from others. Please share, thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I regretted buying the Kristin Hobo and the Maggie. I tried both of these bags twice, and returned them both times. The Kristin Hobo was too big for me and the Maggie kept slipping off my shoulder.

I regret buying my Patent leather Spotlight, because when it started to peel, they didn't have any more..So I had to exchange it and picked up my Ikat Maggie...Now I'm starting to regret the Maggie, because of the straps, and I wished that the new Poppy glam tote's were out then because I would have chosen my Glam over my Maggie...But oh well, I still got my glam the 1st day they came out..My Maggie is just sitting now, so I feel like that purchase was a Regret...

I regret buying my Patent leather Spotlight, because when it started to peel, they didn't have any more..So I had to exchange it and picked up my Ikat Maggie...Now I'm starting to regret the Maggie, because of the straps, and I wished that the new Poppy glam tote's were out then because I would have chosen my Glam over my Maggie...But oh well, I still got my glam the 1st day they came out..My Maggie is just sitting now, so I feel like that purchase was a Regret...

Dawn return the Maggie and either get your money back or get a credit... there are going to be amazing Hamptons out that will be solve the shoulder problem and will have a great amount of space... all in time for PCE

I regret my Brookes.

Initially, I was so excited about this line (love the slouchy, soft leather and the colors of the bags), but my bags never "looked right" on me (way too unstructured).

I also regret my Julianne purchases--I tried this style twice, but never fell in love with it.

I regretted the Maggie (bought two different ones) both kept slipping off my shoulder and thought it looked ridiculous carrying it on my arm, the Brooke, the Sabrina, the Tribeca (both sizes), and the Julia hobo - as soon as I got it in the mail and tried it on I wanted to pass out! lol

Last edited:
Dawn return the Maggie and either get your money back or get a credit... there are going to be amazing Hamptons out that will be solve the shoulder problem and will have a great amount of space... all in time for PCE
Yeah, my sister has been begging me for it...Not sure if you remember, but when I bought the Silver Lurex Maggie, she got it,lol...I don't care though, at least she is showing love for Coach now...I always get the PCE, but so far, nothing.(?) I'd like to see my sister have my Ikat Maggie, but, I don't know if I just want to hand another bag over, I pay for these...Oh well maybe I can talk her into giving me a portion of it....Thanks for the idea though;)

Large Carly - wayyy too big, TOO slouchy, looked really sloppy on me
Sabrina - didn't like carrying it

If it helps at all, my FAVORITE styles to carry are the Tribeca Tote and the Ergo Hobo.

Probably my large spectator Julianne. Although beautiful, I hate the way all the hang tags get twisted and tangled and turn the opposite direction when carried by the long strap. And I'm not really a satchel gal so just using the short handles doesn't work for me.

I regret my Brookes.

Initially, I was so excited about this line (love the slouchy, soft leather and the colors of the bags), but my bags never "looked right" on me (way too unstructured).

I also regret my Julianne purchases--I tried this style twice, but never fell in love with it.

Oh thank gawd someone else said Brooke!! I thought I was the only one!! I should have bought one, tried it to see if I liked it, but nooooo.....I got caught up in a frenzy and ended up with 4! I just gave one to my daughter in law (cherry red). I kept the mahogany, grey and melon and I'm hoping to fall in love with them. I just can't part with those 3 yet......