What Coach did you wear today?

superstar

I Love You Mommy
O.G.
Oct 16, 2006
So what Coach item/s did you wear today?

It's really cold in California. Today I wore my pink sig messenger bag and charcoal cashmere scarf. With my Sandi Boots. I've never gotten so many compliments on anything like I did with these boots. Everyone wanted to know where I had got them.:P

th_pics042.jpg

AddictedToCoach

L&#9829ve those Cs!
Aug 26, 2006
I wore my Legacy Signature Shoulder bag (with the Legacy Signature Framed French Purse and the Legacy Signature Wristlet-- in brass/khaki/ebony), the Legacy Stripe Ponytail Scarf and the Small Hoop Earrings (in gold on gold).

willowsmom

O.G.
Jul 31, 2006
pursefanatic - I don't blame you for loving that bag, it's gorgeous!

deweydrop - you're bumming me out! Is it going to get colder up there this weekend? We're visiting my husband's family in MA for Xmas and I was hoping to show off my Coach shearling hat, but I can't if it's too warm . . .

As for my Coach today: Suzie sunglasses and Carly bag!

deweydrop

Coach wh*re
Nov 29, 2006
deweydrop - you're bumming me out! Is it going to get colder up there this weekend? We're visiting my husband's family in MA for Xmas and I was hoping to show off my Coach shearling hat, but I can't if it's too warm . . .

I too will be near Boston on Christmas Eve...right now they are saying Rain and a high near 50 on Saturday, Partly Cloudy and 51 on Sunday, and Partly Cloudy and 46 on Monday.

Granted...this is New England...it could all change in 6 days...but the weather here has been very warm. (and yes - this is WARM for Mass in December!)