What Coach bag would you get w/ $500-$600 SC?

Towsongrad

Ali'sBagObsession
Apr 4, 2008
Ok all. I have some Coach store credit ($500 give or take, I can pay a little more or less).
I need a large summer bag as I have 2 children. Remember, it needs to be fairly large and SHOULDER STRAPS necessary!
What would you get if you were in my shoes?
Too many choices!
THANKS all!
Have fun shopping for ME!!
Alison

This may be just me because I know not everyone loves this bag, but the Kiki in white. The cleaner can be used on it, so that's a plus, and it's big. If nothing else, order a Ergo Large Tote. They are fabulous and big.

I would put it toward a Francine, it is a large bag. But you may want something a little more tote-ish and it may be more than you can spend (I forget the actual price-$700? $800?). Beyond that I might consider a large coated canvas tote of some sort if the drop is comfortable for you.

I think either the new large hobos or a large Carly. I have a daughter and the regular Carly and can fit all of my stuff and her stuff in it. But with 2 children I'm sure you'll need more room than that. So I guess I vote for the large Carly. I haven't seen the large hobos IRL so I don't know just how big they are. HTH!

Hmmmm :thinking:

I would suggest maybe the new signature stripe tote or a heritage stripe tote (maybe the tattersall? Its a light color and fun for summer!). And then you can use the extra money to get matching accessories!

First let me say that I love your avatar! DD was my favorite band in the 80's!

I would say save for a Francine, but it sound like a large ergo tote might be more practical for you. It's a nice roomy bag, but very lightweight at the same time and fits great on the shoulder!

I would say save for a Francine, but it sound like a large ergo tote might be more practical for you. It's a nice roomy bag, but very lightweight at the same time and fits great on the shoulder!

^^Yet another Duranie! I can't tell you how many Duranie's I've met on this whole purse forum! :yes:

You were asking about the Gigi tote in the other thread....it's pretty big but do you need something bigger? I actually like the new soho hobo in large with the berry leather trim! :smile:

Glad you like my avatar! Going to see them in concert in May so I'm pumped!:yahoo:
Thanks for your help! Too many choices!

^^Yet another Duranie! I can't tell you how many Duranie's I've met on this whole purse forum! :yes:

You were asking about the Gigi tote in the other thread....it's pretty big but do you need something bigger? I actually like the new soho hobo in large with the berry leather trim! :smile:

Yeah, I'm the same Duranie you just met..Just added an avatar! No, don't need anything bigger than the Gigi. Just not sure what I want!! TOO many choices. Thanks for your help!:smile:

I would say save for a Francine, but it sound like a large ergo tote might be more practical for you. It's a nice roomy bag, but very lightweight at the same time and fits great on the shoulder![/quote]

I would definetly have to agree! The Francine is a great bag!!!!:tup: