What coach bag or series of bags do you own multiples of?

Hey purse lovers! It makes me feel less guilty for loving a style and buying multiples when I see fellow TPFers enjoying theirs too. I will post pics of mine when my recent coach outlet reserve purchases are delivered but I can list them down below for now.

I cannot get enough of Coach’s quilted Napa leather. It just makes me so happy and is really my style but I’m hoping that my obsession isn’t too trendy and I’ll regret these buys. As of now, I’m totally happy with them but I want them to last me a while. What do you guys think?

I have 2 brand new Parkers - quilted with rivets. Black with gunmetal hardware and Apple Red with pewter hardware. I may gift the Apple Red to my mom bc I also ordered the Coach Parker backpack 16 in the same Apple Red/pewter combo.

2 Coach Callies: Black quilted leather with rivets and pewter hardware and a Chalk quilted leather with rivets and brass hardware.

Kisslock Dreamer 21 in quilted with rivets in either Chalk with brass hardware or black with pewter hardware (I’m only allowing myself to keep one but will decide when they arrive.)

Some outlet finds with Napa quilted leather include the Klare crossbody in Chalk and 2 chain wristlets, one black and one chalk with a rose gold hardware chain detail.

I also have 2 Coach Cassie 19’s but I don’t feel silly for duplicates in them bc the style is so classic and they are each very different: Bluebell with pewter hardware and Chalk with brass hardware.

Which ones don't you have that you want?
My wishlist:

1. Duffle in deep port
2. Saffiano north-south tote in honeybee
3. Duffle in black violet
4. Pebbled duffle in ruby
5. Pebbled duffle in coastal blue
6. Perf duffle in navy/citrine
7. Weekender tote in lime
8. Weekender tote in chili
9. Glitter wristlet in pink
10. Glitter wristlet in gold
11. Glitter wristlet in silver
12. Weekender in mustard
13. Sullivan in bright mandarin
14. Preston in bright mulberry
15. Preston in sea mist
16. Preston in pale lemon
17. Sullivan in pink ruby
18. Weekender in kelly green
19. Weekender in tomato
20. Smythe in petal
21. Taxi tote in glow lime
22. Taxi tote in neon pink
23. Taxi tote in neon orange
24. Turnlock hobo in true red
25. Turnlock hobo in carmine
26. Chelsea in gold hologram
27. Hologram tote
28. Turnlock hobo in dark turquoise
29. Turnlock hobo in aubergine
30. Rhyder shearling satchel in natural/black
31. Sui duffle in butterfly

My wishlist:

1. Duffle in deep port
2. Saffiano north-south tote in honeybee
3. Duffle in black violet
4. Pebbled duffle in ruby
5. Pebbled duffle in coastal blue
6. Perf duffle in navy/citrine
7. Weekender tote in lime
8. Weekender tote in chili
9. Glitter wristlet in pink
10. Glitter wristlet in gold
11. Glitter wristlet in silver
12. Weekender in mustard
13. Sullivan in bright mandarin
14. Preston in bright mulberry
15. Preston in sea mist
16. Preston in pale lemon
17. Sullivan in pink ruby
18. Weekender in kelly green
19. Weekender in tomato
20. Smythe in petal
21. Taxi tote in glow lime
22. Taxi tote in neon pink
23. Taxi tote in neon orange
24. Turnlock hobo in true red
25. Turnlock hobo in carmine
26. Chelsea in gold hologram
27. Hologram tote
28. Turnlock hobo in dark turquoise
29. Turnlock hobo in aubergine
30. Rhyder shearling satchel in natural/black
31. Sui duffle in butterfly
I had the navy/citrine duffle but returned it. I also returned the Sui dragonfly. It was gorgeous but lopsided and heavy with the huge tassel. I didn't like the way it looked without the tassel.

Did you keep your collection? I remember when you were collecting and I was getting the Tabby 26 and 20. Now it took me til 2022 to get into the pillow tabby but I’m going to have 3! 1 in size 26 and 2 in size 18. I found a great deal on another 28 for like $100 and am trying not to get it
You know what? I actually DO still have them. lol. I got them and then shortly after we moved and I have not used them. I know it’s sad. I have been debating selling them off. They are so pretty but I question if I will ever get to use them and the green one I literally wore two times and that was to go to the Coach store in my area and back. I bought little cubbies to keep them in and they are still in their boxes and dusters exactly how I bought them and since that video! I am so glad you are loving your collection. Did you make a video? I’d love to see that or some pics!

You know what? I actually DO still have them. lol. I got them and then shortly after we moved and I have not used them. I know it’s sad. I have been debating selling them off. They are so pretty but I question if I will ever get to use them and the green one I literally wore two times and that was to go to the Coach store in my area and back. I bought little cubbies to keep them in and they are still in their boxes and dusters exactly how I bought them and since that video! I am so glad you are loving your collection. Did you make a video? I’d love to see that or some pics!
It’s so great to hear from you! Fellow NJ girl! R u still in NJ? I wasn’t sure if you would see this msg bc the thread is old. Oh I’m sorry that you don’t get to enjoy them I haven’t used my Aqua 26 yet because it definitely gives me spring/summer vibes but I tried out the Vanilla 18 and loved it. I like the 18 bc I don’t carry much and can easily wear it with my work tote or diaper bag with the littles. I have a tendency to get obsessed with things I love lol and I’m waiting on the 18 in black to be delivered Thursday. I’m really trying to hold back on ordering the pistachio. I can get it for $120 and it’s so hard to pass up but I’m trying to tell myself that 3 bags (1 large and 2 small versions) isn’t bad but 4 feels excessive lol especially if they go out of style. If I may ask, what do you think might keep you from using them?

It’s so great to hear from you! Fellow NJ girl! R u still in NJ? I wasn’t sure if you would see this msg bc the thread is old. Oh I’m sorry that you don’t get to enjoy them I haven’t used my Aqua 26 yet because it definitely gives me spring/summer vibes but I tried out the Vanilla 18 and loved it. I like the 18 bc I don’t carry much and can easily wear it with my work tote or diaper bag with the littles. I have a tendency to get obsessed with things I love lol and I’m waiting on the 18 in black to be delivered Thursday. I’m really trying to hold back on ordering the pistachio. I can get it for $120 and it’s so hard to pass up but I’m trying to tell myself that 3 bags (1 large and 2 small versions) isn’t bad but 4 feels excessive lol especially if they go out of style. If I may ask, what do you think might keep you from using them?
Hey hey! Likewise! We moved from NJ last Oct to Portland Maine! To answer your question - for one it’s a different lifestyle out here. Very laid back and also very very cold. Having had our first summer here it feels like it’s only summer for about 6 weeks between the hours of 12-5 pm. It’s chilly in the am and chilly in the evening. We are coastal so the weather is cool and very windy. Before pandemic I was outside a lot. Since then not really so much at all. I actually had surgery in August and barely recovered from that and then had to have an emergency surgery 3 weeks ago to remove a tumor in my spine which was pressing and causing nerve damage in my lower limbs. I am recovering now, and apparently my body is catching up all at once from both major surgeries in a 3 - 4 months time frame. Other times the weather out here is cold and wet. Or dry and breezy. It’s different from NJ weather. I feel like the cold is very bad for leathers and canvas? Either way, I have become pretty limited and it will take a long while to see where my mobility will get to. All that said I have these lovely bags, (well stored and protected) but I have not and will not be able to use them. I may never again. I am still getting acclimated to life in Maine and now recovering. I am undecided as to what to do…. However I do have no intention of purchasing more. I am definitely more than all set with bags. Lol.

I am so happy to hear from you and it was honestly a stroke of luck that I popped on last night to make a post and then saw yours just a little bit ago! Crazy right? We were meant to connect! :smile:.

I am glad you are looking forward and have built what sounds like a lovely collection! They are really such pretty bags! So pillowy soft and the colors are just stunning. No matter what high end or not Coach is always my favorite! I also have several classic bags too, shoulder bags that are really lovely.

Please post some pics! Would love to see your collection! :smile:

How have thing been over there in NJ?

Hey hey! Likewise! We moved from NJ last Oct to Portland Maine! To answer your question - for one it’s a different lifestyle out here. Very laid back and also very very cold. Having had our first summer here it feels like it’s only summer for about 6 weeks between the hours of 12-5 pm. It’s chilly in the am and chilly in the evening. We are coastal so the weather is cool and very windy. Before pandemic I was outside a lot. Since then not really so much at all. I actually had surgery in August and barely recovered from that and then had to have an emergency surgery 3 weeks ago to remove a tumor in my spine which was pressing and causing nerve damage in my lower limbs. I am recovering now, and apparently my body is catching up all at once from both major surgeries in a 3 - 4 months time frame. Other times the weather out here is cold and wet. Or dry and breezy. It’s different from NJ weather. I feel like the cold is very bad for leathers and canvas? Either way, I have become pretty limited and it will take a long while to see where my mobility will get to. All that said I have these lovely bags, (well stored and protected) but I have not and will not be able to use them. I may never again. I am still getting acclimated to life in Maine and now recovering. I am undecided as to what to do…. However I do have no intention of purchasing more. I am definitely more than all set with bags. Lol.

I am so happy to hear from you and it was honestly a stroke of luck that I popped on last night to make a post and then saw yours just a little bit ago! Crazy right? We were meant to connect! :smile:.

I am glad you are looking forward and have built what sounds like a lovely collection! They are really such pretty bags! So pillowy soft and the colors are just stunning. No matter what high end or not Coach is always my favorite! I also have several classic bags too, shoulder bags that are really lovely.

Please post some pics! Would love to see your collection! :smile:

How have thing been over there in NJ?
Oh I’m sure NJ misses you :sad: It’s hard to move even if it’s for positive reasons and in a beautiful area. It takes everyone a different amount of time to adjust. Thank goodness you are on the mend but I imagine that it’s been a trying time for you and your family and am wishing you the best and to feel like yourself again soon. Bags definitely take a back seat and there are more important things to focus on. NJ has been very cold lately but nothing in comparison to Maine! Some snow in northern NJ but nothing in central and south. The weather randomly gets warm - in fact as I write this, my husband just said that it’s going to push 60 degree next week lol. I’ll take some pictures of my pillow tabby family and post them soon :smile:

• Love
Reactions: pandorabox