What coach bag or series of bags do you own multiples of?

Jan 23, 2013
Hey purse lovers! It makes me feel less guilty for loving a style and buying multiples when I see fellow TPFers enjoying theirs too. I will post pics of mine when my recent coach outlet reserve purchases are delivered but I can list them down below for now.

I cannot get enough of Coach’s quilted Napa leather. It just makes me so happy and is really my style but I’m hoping that my obsession isn’t too trendy and I’ll regret these buys. As of now, I’m totally happy with them but I want them to last me a while. What do you guys think?

I have 2 brand new Parkers - quilted with rivets. Black with gunmetal hardware and Apple Red with pewter hardware. I may gift the Apple Red to my mom bc I also ordered the Coach Parker backpack 16 in the same Apple Red/pewter combo.

2 Coach Callies: Black quilted leather with rivets and pewter hardware and a Chalk quilted leather with rivets and brass hardware.

Kisslock Dreamer 21 in quilted with rivets in either Chalk with brass hardware or black with pewter hardware (I’m only allowing myself to keep one but will decide when they arrive.)

Some outlet finds with Napa quilted leather include the Klare crossbody in Chalk and 2 chain wristlets, one black and one chalk with a rose gold hardware chain detail.

I also have 2 Coach Cassie 19’s but I don’t feel silly for duplicates in them bc the style is so classic and they are each very different: Bluebell with pewter hardware and Chalk with brass hardware.

I have 2 Rogues (30’s) & 2 Nomads. I’m trying really hard not to buy duplicates as there are so many other bags I’d like to have, but I’m sort of regretting not getting a second Cassie. The struggle is real!

• Love
Reactions: J9Fell4Tiffanys
I have 2 Rogues (30’s) & 2 Nomads. I’m trying really hard not to buy duplicates as there are so many other bags I’d like to have, but I’m sort of regretting not getting a second Cassie. The struggle is real!
It’s so hard not to get duplicates! I’m sure you can score a good deal on a Cassie to justify it. How do you like the size, weight of the rogue 39? I’d like to get one some day but it would have to be a gift for a special occasion. I have 2 little boys so I think a black 30 would be great to carry all of our stuff. :smile:

Ooo what Callies do you have? I’m just adding them to my collection and waiting to receive them :smile:
I just started collecting the various Kaffe Fassett ones that are hard to find, and I also have the black tattoo design as well as a Disney / Bambi one. I didn’t realize how easy they are to use until I got my first one a couple of months ago.

Reactions: J9Fell4Tiffanys
I just started collecting the various Kaffe Fassett ones that are hard to find, and I also have the black tattoo design as well as a Disney / Bambi one. I didn’t realize how easy they are to use until I got my first one a couple of months ago.
That is so fun! It seems like a great size crossbody/SLG. I’m hoping to be able to throw it in my diaper bag or tote and then grab that when it’s just me. Of course, I’ll use them for nights out whenever that happens again. Between pandemic and babies ... who knows haha!

Reactions: Alexa5
Same! They are just killing it with these styles and I don’t get tired of them. It’s so difficult to resist. The worst part is I don’t have many places to take them anytime soon :sad:

Right!! I’ve been switching bags at every opportunity. Don’t need to think about culling when everything has technically been used recently...maybe just for 30 minutes, lol