What CLs are you wearing during the holidays

Sylv77

Jul 23, 2017
It's almost Christmas and New years eve. It will be a nice opportunity to show our pride to the world and get our :heart:CL's out of the closet.

I am very curious if you are planning to wear CL's and what outfit you intend to combine. I would like to know what type, color or specials you have ready to wear. I would love to see you wearing them to get a better impression.

Hope you like the idea. :smile:

Reactions: CocoGlitter
It's almost Christmas and New years eve. It will be a nice opportunity to show our pride to the world and get our :heart:CL's out of the closet.

I am very curious if you are planning to wear CL's and what outfit you intend to combine. I would like to know what type, color or specials you have ready to wear. I would love to see you wearing them to get a better impression.

Hope you like the idea. :smile:
Oh I love this idea! I'm still not sure which ones I will wear.

My holiday shoes. Just Picks Python - I never wore these since I purchased them years ago!
View attachment 3908773

Just Picks!! Soo pretty & perfect for the holidays!!:smile: I've set a goal of wearing & enjoying things I love from "years ago" lol! Years ago Freddy flats & bag I never wore & not Christmas or NYE but I'm ready for Valentine's Day! :P Thanks for letting me share - :heart:

Attachments

• IMG_9977.JPG
    IMG_9977.JPG
    164 KB · Views: 244
Reactions: Luv n bags