what clothes do you pair with Vans slip ons ?

luckycharms

❤~Aim to please~❤
O.G.
Aug 24, 2008
I wasn't planning to buy shoes today, but I saw this cute Vans slip ons at the store and bought one for me and for my baby :smile:
I would like to know if Vans slip ons are still popular and what clothes do you wear with them ? I usually use shoes with heels and I can't rem. the last time I wore sneakers.

pls. post pics or link to websites ..thanks,appreciate it.

I wear them all the time... I have the all-white , so pretty easy to pair with my clothing.
(not like the checkered I had when I was 14 !)

Dress : nautical/sporty look with Lacoste or Ralph Lauren Polo Dress in navy or white, but I think any colour is fine.

Skirt: simple jean-skirt or pleated skirt , but it has to be over knee or shorter... It looks weird if my skirt or dress is too long.

But most of the time I wear black or white or dark jean skinnies... and a simple hoodie from H&M or American Apparel

This works for me , but I always dress very casual with my Vans.

Last edited:
I have literally dozens of pairs of Vans. Checkered, polka dot, bright colored, camo, skulls ... my faves are white with shamrocks all over (the Vans logo tag is orange/white/green like the Irish flag). I wear Vans just about every day (and I'm in my mid-thirties, married w/ 3 kids). I love them with jeans & cropped pants. You could rock them with the cute t-shirt style dresses that are popular right now.

I have literally dozens of pairs of Vans. Checkered, polka dot, bright colored, camo, skulls ... my faves are white with shamrocks all over (the Vans logo tag is orange/white/green like the Irish flag). I wear Vans just about every day (and I'm in my mid-thirties, married w/ 3 kids). I love them with jeans & cropped pants. You could rock them with the cute t-shirt style dresses that are popular right now.
can you post pics ? i want to see how you style it :smile: