What City Do You Think Has the Most BBAG Carriers?

Well no wonder NY and Paris are the only 2 cities that have a Bal Store! Or maybe thats the reason there are so many BBags. :graucho:

Its the chicken or the egg question in BBag form

badbanana, tell me about it! I live in the 6th and there are two girls who work in my street and one has a caramel flat brass and the other a black pebbled! I have also seen many old flat hobos, and many early (01 -03) bags all over the city. Gotta love Paris! :P

Black City people are motorcycle purists, I love these people! I have a couple of friends who are perfectly happy with owning only a black City! Perhaps this non frilly attitude is very fitting in the DC area, would you agree?

Black City people are motorcycle purists, I love these people! I have a couple of friends who are perfectly happy with owning only a black City! Perhaps this non frilly attitude is very fitting in the DC area, would you agree?

To a certain degree yes. Washington, D.C. has a very conservative image - but the people I see with the black cities are far from being conservative. They are the younger and hipper crowd - always trendy. But perhaps I see them on their days off...and maybe, their Black City bags are really versatile and translates easily from work to lounge.

Then I'll see the brown tones also...caramel, truffle, camel, etc. One time I was so excited I saw someone with a Grass Green First (I was carrying my French Blue work) and I complimented her - turns out she was just visiting D.C. - go figure!

To a certain degree yes. Washington, D.C. has a very conservative image - but the people I see with the black cities are far from being conservative. They are the younger and hipper crowd - always trendy. But perhaps I see them on their days off...and maybe, their Black City bags are really versatile and translates easily from work to lounge.

Then I'll see the brown tones also...caramel, truffle, camel, etc. One time I was so excited I saw someone with a Grass Green First (I was carrying my French Blue work) and I complimented her - turns out she was just visiting D.C. - go figure!

:lol:

I'm form the Houston area and I have only seen 1! SO, we are definitely not the city where most are found. I would think NY would be in the top 3 of seeing Bbags.

Really? I see a lot of them in LA - but only when I venture west ( I'm in Silver Lake). I always see a few whenever I go to the Grove or Beverly Hills or Santa Monica. I see more MJ and Chloe, but I see Bals, too. Some fake, but a lot of real ones, too.