What Chloe bag do I own?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Could you help me, girls?

I bought this a few years back, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. I paid about 1200 dollars in Sweden.

It's dark brown leather and the decorations in the leather band is a horse, a ball and a horse shoe.

Is there any Chloe experts here that could give me the name, year, model, etc.? It's fun to know.

Thank you :smile:
    [​IMG]

2. Its a Kerala...and gorgeous!

3. Thank you! :smile:
    Yes, I love it, but the horse, ball and horse shoe is heavy and is in the way, so I usually put it inside the bag :P It's also very noisy. Other than that - a perfect handbag.

4. So are you eyeing any more Chloe bags, or this it for you?

5. Sallydarling - its a Kerala - and the leather looks lovely. If you check inside the inner pocket - there will be a datecode tag - that will tell the season/year.

6. I think this will do for now. Waiting for a Mulberry Bayswater in Chocolate Printed Leather, and after that I think I want a LV Speedy 30 in Damier Azur.

7. I love Kerala so much.... Love your bag :smile:

8. oh that bags gorgeous! i have always wanted a kerala!

9. what a leather..........!!!!

10. #10 Feb 18, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2010
    Thank you for the compliments, LovePink, bag*mad*bags and scarcici :cloud9:

It still have that nice leather scent to it even though it's a few years "old". I can sniff it for hours :P

Lescoy: I couldn't find the datecode tag inside the bag - what does it look like?

11. ^^ the tag is small - little piece of leather - will have numbers on it. It should be located in the inner pocket. As I say - it is small - and girls have missed them - so just have another look.

12. Oh my - I really can't find the tag. There is only one pocket (without a zipper), but no piece of leather. Oh well, I bought this in a boutique so I know for sure that it is definetely authentic, but otherswise I would be concerned.

13. Sallydarling - Hi its unusual for it not to have a tag. The boutique where you bought - is it an Authorised Chloe stockist?

Also - can you load photos of the bag into a Photobucket album - www.photobucket.com - and post the link? Really just want to see the inside - as it would normally have a zippered pocket - Would like to see the Chloe heatstamp inside the bag. The zipper pull, the horse, the ball - which should have engraving on it and the horseshoe - again that should have engraving on it. The clip for fastening - on the 'round' part which moves to open and close - that should also have engraving on it.

Can you confirm these and post photos?

14. No, it is not a Chloé boutique, but a boutiqe that sells different designer items. I will certenly do that after I've had my coffey, just got home from school :smile:
    OMG, could it be a fake bag? I sure hope not. It's like getting the wrong baby home from the hospital and realize three years later that you have been loving the wrong kid :weird:

15. ^^ Well, if its a boutique which only has a very few Chloe items - then the issue is where it has sourced them from. Chloe are generally only sold through Authorised Stockists - i.e., Chloe Boutiques and stores such as Net-a-Porter, Neiman Marcus, Saks. In the UK, Harrods, Selfridges, Harvey Nicholls etc., so if the boutique isn't an Authorised stockist - then there could be a question - but the photos should definitely help!