What Chloe are you carrying today???

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1369197332.338658.jpg
    Mimosa paraty came with me today :smile:

2. Paraty

3. wonderful colour

4. Black Marcie Hobo -Large.

5. Thanks!! I'm absolutely in love with it!

6. Had a great time in London carrying my medium cashmere gray marcie hobo everywhere!

7. Taking my large coral Marcie hobo on a shopping trip today!

8. Oh no, I'm not letting you get away with not posting a picture of that one!!!!! Pleeeease.... pictures!

9. Medium Marcie in tan! This bags getting the perfect slouch!!

10. Medium Paraty in Holly Berry.

Just picked this one up on sale at Nordstrom. My other Paratys are all large sized. I really like the medium, just hoping it fits all my stuff! Today will be an experiment in paring down.

11. Pictures?? C'mon guys, this thread is useless without pics.

I packed up my medium Paraty in brown sugar today, but wound up working from home... so not sure if I'll use her. But here's a pic anyway since she's packed up & ready to go.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1369406860.759938.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1369406873.378945.jpg

12. Here's a pic.....Holly Berry Medium Paraty riding the train to work.

Attached Files:

13. Gorgeous! And what is that cute newspaper tote behind it?

14. Thanks! That's a Kate Spade Bon Shopper. Holds my iPad, knitting and misc. junk!

Love the Brown Sugar. I want a light tan/camel Paraty. I'd love to have one in every color!

15. my tan marcie pic is a page back! love pics too - keep them coming!

lovely bags ladies! queenlouis, rorosity & gagabag i love your paratys - i have one in caramel & love it so much!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice