What Chloe are you carrying today???

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thanks DD!! I think she's found her permanent home!!

Bet your Tan one looks TDF (and spotted your later post, re Rock Paraty - bet that's lovely too!! Must get my Ocean one out of the dustbag, but everything's been made redundant, since I got my Marcie!!)

2. My Nut Marcie in medium!

3. Beautiful

4. Thanks!

5. Med Marcie hobo in coral. First time in Sping to kick off the season:smile:

6. Heloise Hobo camel colored

7. Chloe Marcie Odalisque Pink!

8. Marcie crossbody in Ochre!

Attached Files:

9. Rocking my Nut large Marcie for the weekend:happydance:

Attached Files:

10. #580 Mar 23, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2013
    My Chloe Marcie in suede oak

:smile:

Sorry I have no idea why my photo is coming out sideways! But you get the idea! ;)

Attached Files:

11. Afraid we're about 6" in snow here, so no Chloes for me today - but have been using my Ocean Paraty all week for work :smile:

12. Wore my brown sugar Paraty to work yesterday. I love my ultraviolet Coach wallet with this color.

BrownSugarParaty.jpg

13. Coral Marcie hobo today :smile:

14. Took out my Helouise today.....gee shes a stunner:P

15. I'm carrying my Bay satchel in camel (non-quilted style). It has been languishing in my closet for the last couple of years, and yesterday I decided it needed to come out.

And all of a sudden, it seems like the perfect bag! Perfect size, perfect color, just perfect. Does that happen to you guys sometimes?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice