what charm to use on berry patent sabrina??

That is a hard one because the Sabrina has a lot of tags to bing with.. I would do something in the Leathe Fob familly like an animal or just a really lovely scarf...

If you want a charm, the exotic mix (pictured on pink hippie in siggy) looks great on any purple bag! Personally, I just have a purple and red valentines scarf on mine (see siggy). The daphne flower fob would also look great!

I typically don't use much on a Sabrina just because it's already got all the hangtags and seems dressed up enough IMO...so definitely no scarves for me, but I usually use Legacy lip gloss fob on my patent coral, plum, and camel Sabrinas for some reason. I don't use it (or anything) on my leather or specialty Sabrinas, though...I just leave them as is.

^^LOL, I wondered, but I thought you meant plum and got your fruits wrong. :P Actually I get the names confused, but you know, lovecoachmore posted a thread about the Poppy jeweled flower charm on her berry Zoe, and I thought it was the perfect look! I need to dig up the thread, though...

oh baglady, thank you so much! i agree , that charm looks great on zoe.i will put this on my list. you have come to the rescue once again! the zoe's are my first patent bags. i have always been loyal to the leather bags, but the patent zoes won me over. i think i am just not used to accessorizing patent bags. thanks again for your help!

^^Hey, I didn't think of this one either, and I have the charm! Lovecoachmore did great!! I'm also a leather girl mostly, and I love the patent now, but there was a time I was too afraid to buy them. Great for bad weather, though, and the purple is SOOOO pretty in sunlight!! ENJOY!!!

I think the leather butterfly charm would look great on the patent berry Zoe. Unfortunately they are a bit hard to come by. They sold out before they hit the boutiques.

Attachments

• Butterfly Fob.jpg
    Butterfly Fob.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 29
I think the leather butterfly charm would look great on the patent berry Zoe. Unfortunately they are a bit hard to come by. They sold out before they hit the boutiques.

so pretty! did jax sell them all? i would have thought the boutiques would get a certain percentage of all items. didn't realize they could be left out entirely. it's a very pretty charm. thanks for posting!

LOL you are too much! i like the scarfs on the zoes, for an extra oomph...but that fob looks super fun too!

will have to go through my scarves. i have a few, but for some reason , i forget to use them. i guess it's just easier to clip a charm on than to tie a bow! thanks for the suggestion. this may be the way to go!:smile:

so pretty! did jax sell them all? i would have thought the boutiques would get a certain percentage of all items. didn't realize they could be left out entirely. it's a very pretty charm. thanks for posting!

Yeah! Can you believe that? I live in California and my charm came all the way from the Madison boutique in New York! The catalogs for the Parker and Bonnie stuff came out in like March and the charms were supposed to hit the store in April, but never made it. They were super popular, but Coach did not replenish the supply. There was even a big to do about how when Coach updated their website for that floorset they included the charm on the site but didn't even have any in stock.

I have seen them on eBay, but they sell for their retail price or more.