what charm to use on berry patent sabrina??

Thanks for the KUDOS BagLady39, I take it as a great compliment from YOU!!!

I gotta tell ya, the berry patent Zoe does look SO fun and summery with the jeweled flower! Like I said in my post, I thought the color was gonna be a fall bag for me, and it will. The FOB that my cousin kindly sold to me for a fraction was just what I needed to carry it in this warm wheather!!!

^^Aww, thanks sweetie, but I feel that good ideas always deserve the proper recognition!! The thing is I had that charm on another bag, and it never occurred to me to put it on the berry Zoe. I think part of my hangup sometimes is the nickel vs brass hardware issue, but in fact, you can hide that as you have done by putting the fob under the Zoe hangtag! It helps!

OP, I can actually post the butterfly charm that ejoy suggested on the berry Zoe if you want... I have those. BRB...

Here's the butterfly on the Zoe... Here are a few other charms, some of which might also look ok..like the Penelope charms. Before Lovecoachmore's thread, I would have probably gone automatically to one of the brass fobs in the first pic..maybe the hearts, Legacy heart gloss, or multicolored logo fobs. I have other fobs too that might be ok as well, but they are not so easy to photo right now because I haven't taken them out of the other cases/boxes. Everything is a total mess because I'm trying to organize them where they make more sense in display cases so that I can see them at a glance when I go in my closet. I used to store them in craft boxes and jewelry chests, but it's just gotten to be too hard to find them!

Attachments

• zoe.jpg
    zoe.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 20
  • fobs 1.jpg
    fobs 1.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 21
  • fobs 2.jpg
    fobs 2.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 20
  • fobs 3.jpg
    fobs 3.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 20
thanks again baglady! love your charms- you have such a nice collection. i actually put the hearts one on and it looks really nice. i am trying to get over my hardware hangup as well because there are so many nice charms with nickel and i tend to have mostly bags with brass hardware. the butterfly looks terrific on zoe. thanks for taking the time to post photos. i have to find a good way to store my charms and fobs as well. i know someone here had a great frame set with hooks that looked handy. right now mine are all in a coach box. i have thought about trying to collect some of the all brass charms as well. yours look great. ah well, that's what is so great about all this, you can change bags and charms with moods! thanks again. for now, zoe will wear the hearts. i also thought about the gold leather koi . will try that one too. ps. also love your comic charm!