what chanel will you be carrying this summer?

I will be using my navy baby cabas and dark silver reissue. I love navy in the summer.

Rockerchic -- you have a great selection to choose from! I love dark bags in the summer with light clothes, so I would definitely keep the modern chain in the rotation because IMO the silver and black can be a great summer look with white, khaki, light blue...

Rockerchic - I plan on carrying my khaki baby cabas through the summer. Even though I lean toward certain bags for summer, I think you could pull off the Modern Chain. I have the grey modern chain and think it would go great with certain outfits. I agree with an earlier post that summer colors sometimes need the darker bags to offset them. I am on the waitlist for the navy blue expandable bag from the Spring line, so I will plan on carrying that. I also carry a bags from other lines such as my fendi spy bags in white and honey. Also, black and white is a hot color combo for spring/summer so I think black bags look great with white!

Now that I'm living in AZ I'm craving more color in my bag collection. In MA I used my neutrals year round. Spring was practically non-existant and summer was so short. But here it is only February and AZ is averaging high 70's and low 80's temps. My black and brown bags are not cutting it, and my beige Cloudy Bundle feels like winter.

Sooo, I hope to be using my blue Cotton Club tote a lot when it arrives and the temps continue to soar.