What Chanel should I buy at THE CHANEL in Paris

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Going to Paris/London for my 15th Anniv. and would really like to get a Chanel in the original Chanel store. I already have a Black GST, Pink PST and a beige Medallion. I was thinking of maybe a Black 2.55? Any suggestions??

2. Depending on your body frame size, I would definitely get a black M/L, Jumbo or Maxi! You need that classic in your collection :smile:

3. Looking at your collection, the black 2.55 would be a great memory of your trip to Paris. Enjoy your trip, Paris and London are a lot of fun. Bon voyage! :smile:

4. I think it would be awesome to bring back a classic flap from Paris!

5. black M/L classic flap w GHW in lamb:tup:!!!!!

6. Definitely a m/l or jumbo flap in black!!

7. that amazing! i have 2 gst (black and gold) ( white and silver)
    i also have the small flap and jumbo flap! i highly reccommend the jumbo flap! Mine is REDDD :smile:

8. How nice to see Paris for your 15th Anniversary! Definitely try to bring back a A M/L in lambskin! Congrats on your Anniv.!

9. Black classic flap or black reissue in GHW !!

10. + 1 :cloud9:

11. Congrats on your 15th wedding anniversary! A classic Chanel flap from Paris is the perfect gift!

12. Concur :graucho: