WHAT chanel is this??

1. So, I see pics of this lady with a gorgeous Chanel, it looks like the Eifel tower one but it's not... any ideas?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. That looks like the eiffel tower one to me . It just looks like she has it open .

3. what is the red monument-looking thingy on it?

4. Here is the pic you posted before . It's definitely from that line at least .

70_1_b.jpg
  5. Arch De Triomphe

6. Wow , you're perceptive . That is different . definitely fromm the same line , but it looks like a tote that closes on top w/ a CC closure . But it has the chain handles . Perhaps it is a lrg flap version of the one you want . It doesn't seem to have a large flap though , kind of like it folds over a little then clasps shut .

7. it's pretty :smile: *drools* Sophia, thank you so much again - you don't know how hard it was for me to look for that purse :smile:

8. ^ No problem . I was having fun the other night posting all the pink Chanels for you that , I too , obsess over !

9. btw, the one on eBay doesn't have the arc de triomphe, so perhaps another version of that one? hmm.... i haven't seen the one she has anywhere though...

10. Yeah hers is a little different . Bigger and more of a tote it looks like . I've never seen it either ?

11. Such a cute bag!! I love it!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice