What Chanel do you not have? bags? rtw? shoes? jewellery?.......

I am slow coming onto the bandwagon but would like Cambon ballerina's in brown on brown patent if I can find them.

I recently had bunion surgery on both feet so plan to go to hell with myself with shoes when I am healed. I am caught up on purses and Chanel clothing is more than I care to spend.

I don't own any RTW or shoes. I do have bags, jewellery, J12, sunglasses.
I have definitely seen some Chanel shoes/sandals that I would love to have but have held off since I don't want to be all logo'd out.

I have Chanel costume jewelry, sunglasses, and cosmetics only. I don't mind spending a bit for costume jewelry since I have quite a few pieces of high value items already.

My next acquistion will most definitely be a bag!

Hm, I have bags, watch, jewelry, sunglasses, but no RTW or shoes. I am really starting to want a Chanel boucle jacket. Gotta knock off those last 5 pounds of baby weight (he is a year already geez), so I can start trying some on. I like the snug fit. :smile:

I have bags, an 06 pearl & heart charm necklace/belt, sunglasses, 06 shirt and a slinky little black dress (can't remember what collection..i think 2000)...07 knee high boots...So I have a little bit of everything I suppose!

I have bags, an 06 pearl & heart charm necklace/belt, sunglasses, 06 shirt and a slinky little black dress (can't remember what collection..i think 2000)...07 knee high boots...So I have a little bit of everything I suppose!

I also have a little bit of everything: Sunglasses, chain belt, necklaces, bracelets, cuffs, a jacket, boots, a twilly, and bags. I just need the J12. Yes, I realize I have a problem. :shame: :lol:

I only have purses. They don't make the RTW in my size even if I could spend that much on clothes. I can't wear earrings that are not gold or silver so I was tempted to get the cc crystal earrings, but I passed as they are strass (unintentional rhyme). I have seen some cute shoes, but all of ones I have tried on have not been comfortable.