What chanel bag is that?

ja thats the one I ment :woohoo:
How much is it do u know? and is it an old bag from like last season or even older, or is it still available?
(I live in Austria/Europe so there is only one chanel store in my city (unlike in the U.S. :cry: where you can actually search for a bag!)

hi Saskia! there was a black lady Braid at the Chanel B in Vienna yesterday!I don't know the price but I'd suggest you go by the boutique as soon as you can this ligne is one of the best sellers and check the price in Euros too?
I read in one of your posts that you are in the university which is almost five minutes walk from the C b -as you know-so hurry up if you really want it!
it's a fabulous bag I agree!

hey chanelspell... i dont study at the public univ.. i go to the modul university at kahlenberg. the new one.. so its not sooo close.. but I live in the 1st district.. i will have to check it out as soon as I can. But unf. only next thuesday.. because I am going with my mother for christmas:smile::smile:... and She is getting back on monday...

What black lady braid was it? Small big.. ?! New Collection??
Do u often go to the chanel store in vienna? because everytime i go there.. and i only go like every 1-2 months there are new things..

hey chanelspell... i dont study at the public univ.. i go to the modul university at kahlenberg. the new one.. so its not sooo close.. but I live in the 1st district.. i will have to check it out as soon as I can. But unf. only next thuesday.. because I am going with my mother for christmas:smile::smile:... and She is getting back on monday...

What black lady braid was it? Small big.. ?! New Collection??
Do u often go to the chanel store in vienna? because everytime i go there.. and i only go like every 1-2 months there are new things..

SaskiaS I am a kind of confused :you said before you study economics but the Mu University in Kahlenberg- actually a college- doesn't offer ecomomic studies only studies on the touristic field and hospitality!
Since you live in the 1st district then it's more than easy to visit the Chanel b more often since it actually IS in the same district......!

I study at the MU Univ at Kahlenberg Chanelspell, but as I have all those classes, economics, accounting, marketing and just one tourism class, its for me a economics studium.. but yes my offical graduation title will be Bachelors of Tourism Managment.
U know the University???

I know as I live in the 1st I could just run to Kohlmarkt all the time but I rather go with my mother than alone. She knows the ppl there and yes I could always check if they have always new stuff but Ive often been in that store and didnt like any bags. I only discoverd Chanel Bags a few weeks ago when i was in NY City with my mother. Before I always thought Chanel is only for elder ppl (I am 22). And I often walked into the store and found that many bags are for elder bags.. like my mother is fan of chanel.. I used to love Miu Miu at the Pitti Store (And I still tough.. Saw a bag in a Magazine I am so getting in Summer already told the owner, the sweet lady, she should call me once they are gettting the bag) and I used to love Prada Bags and Gucci Bags and Stuff but Chanel was never really a thing for me.. But now ive noticed that those classic bags are actually good for going out. And those Cabas Bags are good for during the day because they are not so name showing like prada u see and are also really "young" in their design, but unfor. as the SA told me and I read in one of your threads, its sold out.

In fact I live in the district where Kahlenberg is hehe and I still manage to make it to the C b often enough! Vienna is not that big city lol!
Two of our friends are proffessors of economy and business/admin at the economic University of Vienna,but they teach in German!
I just got your pm and I'd very much like to meet you too!
maybe we have met on our way to Kahlenberg hehe !BTW which means and number of transport do you use?

I take the U4 to Heiligenstadt and then the 38A to Kahlenberg.. because unfortunatly I havent got my lisence yet... I was always to lazy to actually do it because I live in the first and before, when I still studied at the Univ. of Vienna ( I did Kommunikationswissenschaften before) I only walked there.. but now since Sept I study at the MU and now I really have to finally finish my driving lessons... Hopefully will have it by Feb or so. After the Semester exams.

May I ask u, are u austrian? and how old are u?? And what do u do?

I'm 44 and I'm not Austrian!Also I don't work here so I have plenty of time to do some shopping:yahoo: and get to know downtown Vienna better hehe!:graucho:
I use to take either the same transport or 38 straßenbahn and then 38A bus home when I don't take the car-btw good luck with your exams!-and do pm me if you want us to meet and visit the C b together maybe I can be of help!;)

hey chanelspell.. thats a really sweet offer I might come back to that in Case my mother doesnt find the time next week.. because its hard to choose myself.. and then i can just tell her which one to buy:smile:

:yahoo: