What Chanel bag do you use most often?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I am thinking about making my second Chanel purchase. My first was a caviar clutch, but now I would like something I will carry more often. I was thinking about a Caviar Grand Shopping Tote in black or some sort of Reissue.

Any suggestions?

2. I use my Luxe bowler the most!

3. for now, i have not let my luxe bowler out of my sight! (:

4. I use my 266 reissue (black with silver h/w) the most.:love:

5. My black Cerf! :smile:

6. I have the caviar grand shopper but I don't use it as much as my cambons. Out of those, I'd say I use the medium pink tote and the large black tote the most.

7. i use my petit shopping the mosst...

8. I carry my black cambon flap tote and my black caviar classic flap the most

9. my black caviar jumbo -- it's a work horse.

10. My boxy Multi pocket reporter in beige! It travels with me too! Although I need to condition it more often.

11. Black Chanel bowler

12. I love the Caviar Grand shopping tote. I am planning on buying on soon.

I use my nylon tote bag the most because it's so big and it is lightweight. I don't know the name of it but I believe it was part of their travel line a few years ago.

13. My black resissue with gold h/w 226

14. black luxury bowler for me. It fits a lot!

15. For me it's the black cambon flap and the medallion tote. I'm saving the grey reissue (for what I don't know).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice