What cell phones are Minkettes carrying?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay, this topic probably sounds silly, but I have to ask what everyone else is carrying as far as cell phones are concerned. I use a moto razor v3 that has seen its better day, and want to buy another so.... What are y'all carrying???? By the way, I'm on the original at&t wireless, and will probably have to upgrade, but not to an iphone. So which one, and why? Thanks ladies!:smile:

2. I have an Iphone! I love it, but if i was to switch, i would want a Blackberry Curve, Nokia E71, or a Nokia N95

3. I have an iPhone...so I guess I am of no help! I absolutely :heart: it though...

4. I just have a stupid LG black flip phone, I liked it a year ago and everytime they come out with new phones I like something else right away LOL... I'm upgrading come October when I get the discount thru Verizon!

5. Blackberry Curve and I am obsessed with it! Typing this on it right now. They have it for ATT.

6. Another iPhone! The original one, not the 3G version that just came out. (And yes, I am not happy that it's twice as fast and half the price I paid, grrrr!)

7. iPhone....original version and I'm obsessed with it! But if I had to make a switch to a different phone I would have the BB Curve. I had the BB 8800 before the iPhone.

8. I have an iphone, and I love it. But if I didnt have it I would probably either get the Blackberry curve or that LG slide phone!

9. Blackberry curve! Love it - easy to use, easy to type!

10. I've got a Blackberry Curve too!! Now I know why they call it the Crackberry lol!!! Can't leave it alone for a sec....Hitchcock Blonde, how do you get the Purse Forum?? Everytime I try to sign on, it gives me an error message :thinking:

11. I have a bberry pearl and a samsung jukebox phone (I don't carry music on it, I just like it bc it is tiny!)

12. Um, I have the biggest brick you've ever seen, because I work for an automotive supplier, and phones with cameras are totally outlawed, so we get stuck with what I think are new unused phones from about six years ago!!

13. Palm treo

14. Blackberry Pearl, but would rather have the Curve.

15. iphone 3g, and it is absolutely amazing!