What celebs do you think are pathetic?

natalie78

Did you die?
O.G.
May 6, 2008
There are so many celebs out there that are past their prime and yet they still insist on making themselves the center of attention. Or there are those who are still in their prime, but they feel the need to make an ass of themselves to stay in the spotlight.

Who do you think needs to bring their behavior down a notch or just plain go away?

A lot of people disagree with me, but I think Madonna needs to bring her behavior down a little bit. I think all of the shock value things she does on stage are no longer shocking or entertaining. I still like her music, but that's all I want to hear...not her opinions on the world.

They may be young and "still in their prime" but they are pathetic, annoying and always trying to be center of attention so i will start off with Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan and Britney Spears!! GO AWAY!!!!!

Ahh...there are sooo many, but just to name a few:

Heidi/Spencer, Britney Spears/Jamie Lynn Spears, Lindsay Lohan/Ali Lohan, Paris Hilton, Amy Winehouse, Olsen twins, Rosie O'Donnell, Tara Reid, Michael Jackson, Pam Anderson, David Hasselhoff...these are the ones that come to mind.

I have such a hard time considering Paris Hilton, Heide Montag, Spencer Pratt, or any of "The Hills" actors celebrities. None of them have any actual talent.

And I can't stand celebrity parents. What makes Dino Lohan or Lynn Spears think anyone cares about their parenting skills (which apparently aren't that good anyway)?

^^ ditto to all of the above and I hope I'm not offending any Highschool Musical fans, but I can't stand the entire cast:yucky: Without that dumb movie/show, those kids would be nobodies (sp?) Also, can't stand Janice Dickinson, Naomi Campbell and I'm sure there's more, but I can't seem to think of them right now.

There are so many celebs out there that are past their prime and yet they still insist on making themselves the center of attention. Or there are those who are still in their prime, but they feel the need to make an ass of themselves to stay in the spotlight.

Who do you think needs to bring their behavior down a notch or just plain go away?

A lot of people disagree with me, but I think Madonna needs to bring her behavior down a little bit. I think all of the shock value things she does on stage are no longer shocking or entertaining. I still like her music, but that's all I want to hear...not her opinions on the world.

I SO AGREE w/ you on Madonna. I heard she was flashing pictures of McCain with Hitler at one of her latest concerts, and I find that extremely offensive and disrespectful. That really changed my view on her altogether, and I have no desire to hear anything about her or anything she says.

I SO AGREE w/ you on Madonna. I heard she was flashing pictures of McCain with Hitler at one of her latest concerts, and I find that extremely offensive and disrespectful. That really changed my view on her altogether, and I have no desire to hear anything about her or anything she says.

Yeah, I am tired of hearing about her political views. Could care less...

I read that at her concert in Rome (I think it was this past weekend), she dedicated 'Like a Virgin" to the Pope. Just as no one cares about her politics, no one cares about her religious views.